Lythia

A week had passed.

And everything goes smoothly.

Ever since that day, little by little, I learn to control my emotions and do not be caved in to my anxiety. I now let myself smile and laugh. I am now in the process of my mental healing.

Indeed, it was  quite a hardwork  to deal with it at first. Sometimes I space out while working and cried with my sleeps at night. But then, Hesper is always on the side to shake me off when my mind's out. Lift my mood when I'm starting to feel down and, cheer me up when I tend to give up. Hesper takes his promises on me faithfully at sumobra pa.

Ever since that day on the hill, he always go at our house, helping us out in both chores and in the flower shop. I talk it out to him that he doesn't need to. Baka dahil doon ay hindi niya matrabaho ang mga personal niyang gawain. But then, he just answered me, "It makes me happy and it is my promise to you. In order to make you happy, I would start to give you a happy environment. Happiness is an influence and mindset". Because of that I raise my both hands up, surrendering.

He and Grandpa already met at ngayon ay hindi na mapaghiwalay  na tila bang mag-lolo na matagal na hindi nagkita. They always have their own talks that sometimes me and Grandma cannot relate. Evenso, I am totally grateful to him.

Because of him, the house becomes more warmer than it was before. It became loud, but in a comfortable way. The place now exudes positiveness and comfort.

For that reason, I conclude why the flower shop of Grandma boomed at the public. There are a lot of customers than before going on the shop and mostly of them are ladies. Yes, it seems Hesper contribute on that part too. Just like what happen now...

"Ito na po ang bulaklak ninyo ma'am. Fresh at maganda katulad ninyo", pangbobola ni Hesper sa customer.

The customers laugh in a little voice that makes me cringe secretly. The lady seems to try hard to be cute.

"Bolero ka talaga mister. Alam ko naman na lagi akong maganda. O siya, aalis na ako at aasahan mong babalik ako dito...dahil sayo",  ganti ng babae sa mga sinabi ni Hesper.

Napailing ako at lumakad palayo. Inasikaso ko ang mga bulaklak at pinagsama-sama ang magkakapareha. Eto lang ang gawain dito sa shop na kaya kong gawin mag-isa ng tama. Eventhough I am blind, I can determine the kinds of flowers if I smell it. I do not know how can I, but mom fondness to plants and flowers influences me.

My mom is a herb collector, that is what she said. She known various plants as well as flowers. It seems her ability to find those is what I've heredited.

"I can never be not amazed whenever I see you with flowers. Paano mo nalalaman ang magkakapareha?", a voice spoke up at my behind. It was Hesper.

I shrugged my shoulders still continuing my work. "Maybe I am just pretty like the flowers", pang gagaya ko sa mga sinabi niya kanina sa customer.

He laughed. "Hey, its a marketing strategy, you know?", he said as he drop his hand on my shoulder. He guide me to look at him, I mean just to face him because I cannot see.

He take a stem of rose in my hand that I was holding,  "Anyways, I have...something to tell you. I mean it is more on a favor", he said in a wary tone.

"And what is it?", I asked him while putting away his hands out on my shoulder. He cleared his throat couple of times. Base on his tone and action, maybe there is something on his favor that I possibly cannot agreed on.

"It is just that..." I raise my eyebrow to him and cross my arms. "I recommended the shop to organized the flowers in a party".

I nodded my head, "It is a good thing for the business, but Grandma would have it hard if ever. I don't think we can proceed on that", I spoke.