Unfulfilled

"Nice to meet you again", he said.

I see a shadow in front of me. It was reaching his hand over me, waiting for me to reach it out. Is he that guy I fought? Is he the one I am with on that tree? Nakikita ko ba siya? Nakakakita na ba ako?

I blinked my eyes again, hoping to make his image vivid. But it didn't happen, rather...

I felt a sudden hotness on my eyes. Parang sinusunog ang mata ko sa kaloob- looban. It was terribly painful. My body automatically curled up.

"Hey, are you okay? Did you hurt your head?"

The pain is unbearable. I want to hit my head on something hard to ease the tension. I covered my eyes with my palm. I groaned out of pain.

"Hey!", someone touches my shoulder. "Did I hurt you? Hey!", He reach out to my hands covering my eyes.

As soon his hands brushed on top of mine, I felt comfort. The pain fades away quickly like it didn't happened. His cold hands took away the severe hotness on my eyes in just one snap. It was totally all of a sudden, that it is hard to believe.

I dropped my both hands on my lap but his hands remained on my eyes. He covered it with his palms. It was comforting, it eases the pain.

I breathe in an open mouth, catching air. "I-- I am now okay", I stuttered as I putting enough oxygen on my body. The pain decreases the air on my system.

I reached up to his hands to take it away on my eyes, but he covered it tightly that slightly pushes my upper body down the grass. Buti naitukod ko ang mga kamay para hindi tuluyang makahiga.

"Get your hands on me", I demanded but his hands remained firm.

I tried to swayed his hands again, but he so strong. "My eyes is now more hurting than before because of you. Take your hands away!"

"I will take it out, but don't open your eyes!", he replied as I am kicking and punching him.

I rolled my eyes on my mind. This guy has so many demand.

"Okay! Just take it off!", I proclaimed.

He slowly loosen his hands. Forgetting what I agreed, I open my eyes slowly to check my vision. I got to see a shadow as I raised my head earlier, did I truly saw him? Is that shadow is him? Am I able to see now?

But those expectations fell down as I saw nothing, just darkness. Yeah. It is just an imagination. Maybe I am the one that shake my head on the fall not him. I delusioned that I can see even I already know that there were no cure for this curse of mine.

"I said don't open your eyes!"

My body jumped in surprise because of the shout. Why did he just shout as I've opened my eyes? Is it a problem?

"You even destroyed my blindfold, crazy lady!", he shouted again.

I laughed mockingly.

"First of all mister, mata ko to", turo ko sa mga mata ko, "at ididilat ko to kung gusto ko!", I shouted back at him. "Aanhin mo din ang blindfold ngayon? Ano maglalaro ka ng pukpok palayok?", I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows.

What is he making such a big fuss just because I opened my eyes? And because of  his blindfold?

"You didn't know anything! Just shut your filthy mouth!", I heard a movement on the grass. I think he was trying to stand up.

No. He must not leave me here. I didn't know where we fell down. Paano ako makakauwi kung iiwan niya ako dito? I just only know the way starting from home to the tree on the hill.