Blood Moon

"You are special Your life is already special, my lovely. You are a big help, you are my greatest gift."

.....

Her smiling eyes drooped low. "Now, the time is near."

.....

She looked at me in sadness with her eyes and muttered, "I am sorry, my lovely."

......

Lahat ng mga sinabi sa akin ni mom ay bumalik sa aking alaala. Her warnings, her words have the hidden message to it.

I am special.

Because I will be a cure for somebody.

The time is near.

Because I fell in love with the cursed man in front of me.

I am sorry, my lovely.

Mom knows all of that so she said her sorry. She made me the cure of the curse she given out.

Kung ginusto niyang bigyan ng sumpa si Xether, bakit gumawa siya ng isang cure na mismong kapalit ay buhay ng anak niya?

Why of all thing na pwedeng maging cure, bakit ako pa?

Hindi ako naiinis o nagagalit man lang kay mom after realizing that she put on me the cure.

Nasasaktan ako kasi---

I would be gone after saving the love of my life.

Why would I have this sudden misery?

Mom why did you do this? Why are you giving me this heartache? You said you love me, why I am in pain right now because of you?

Ang sakit. Napakasakit.

Is it all my mom's plan? Nahinuha niya ba na magkakagusto ako sa lalaking sinumpa niya? Na magkikita kami? If that's the case--

"You are hurting me, mom", I whispered into thin air coincides to the tears falling down in my cheeks.

"Why are you crying?"

I am face to face with the subject that is innocently affected with my mom's deeds. The man that was cursed by my mom. And the same man that is fated to be the one I should sacrifice my life.

I gazed to the blindfold of Xether.

Behind those thin cloth is the eyes I wanting to see. Poor me, because at the time I will look at it, is the time my life will be cut.

Ayaw kong maniwala sa mga sinabi ni Edel kanina. Pero hindi maiwasang maiugnay ang lahat ng mga sinabi niya sa mga panaginip ko kasama si mom.

Above all, she know the secret behind the eyes of Xether na aapat lang kaming nakakaalam. If she is not a fortuneteller indeed, who must she is?

I inhaled hardly.

Whatever may be our fate, Xether. If it isn't true or it is an indeed fact, one thing for sure, I want to help to take away your unwanted curse.

Xether step forward making himself nearer than me. Nandoon pa rin ang intimidating aura sa kanyang tindig na nagpapakaba sa akin.

My heart beating fast, truly loud, that I can't denied the impact of this man on me.

"Chantea", he called on my name on his breathy, low voice.

I gulped. I moved my gaze on the tree at the corner, para hindi matingnan ang lalaking nakatayo sa aking harapan. I know behind those blindfold, he is busy looking out on me.