operation jealousy

Bella pov

Elena was boycotted by everybody except Damon. But she was getting on his nerves too, it was clear to anyone. I had nothing against the girl but that she was an attention seeker. I was brought out of my musing by the vibration of my phone. It was from Klaus saying to turn around. I frowned and turned around to meet the Brown eyes I had missed so much. "Elijah" I cried happily jumping in his arms. He laughed and kissed me soundly. Klaus came up to us and kissed me too as did Edward and jasper. "I finally feel complete now" I sighed and said hugging all my mates.

They smiled. Klaus said that Alice's date was ready. I smiled and told them to bring him in the evening. Everyone knew of the plan except Damon and Elena.

I went to see Alice who was getting ready. She looked really beautiful and sexy in a black body hugging dress that reached her midthigh and mascara and lipgloss. She wore red heels.

I hugged her and told her to stay strong. I went down to see Damon drinking at the bar. The Cullens were sitting in the lounge with my mates. I made my way to Damon and took a glass of scotch from him. He looked at me and was about to Say something When the doorbell rang

Damon pov

"who is it at this time?" Carlisle asked. I was also curious. But that curiosity turned to barely concealed fury when Bella said,"it's probably Alice's date." "what?" I shouted. Everyone looked at me shocked and Bella raised an eyebrow at me. I immediately quieted down and went back to my drink though all I wanted to do was go outside and beat the living shot out of the guy whoever he was.

Bella opened the door to reveal a man in his early 20s in a dark suit. She hugged him and said,"good to see u out of a coffin, kol" we were confused. She then explained that he was kol, an original and Klaus's and Elijah's brother.

She called Alice and we turned to look at the stairs. I felt my breath catch in my throat as I stared at the sexy beauty descending the stairs. In a black body hugging figure and red heels she was any guy's wet dream. But she didn't even glance at me. She went to Bella and gave kol a big smile. He smiled back at her and kissed her hand, "u r truly beautiful, love " Alice smiled shyly and hugging Bella left for Her date. I wanted to stop her, grab her, kiss her and then tell her that I loved her and knew that she was my mate. But I didn't. I sat there and watched my mate go out with someone else. Why? Because I was an idiot. I had brushed her off earlier because I was blinded by Elena. But that bitch didn't deserve the love. Everyone was right, especially Bella. Elena was an attention seeker and very selfish. All of them left one by one so I was alone on the house. I dint know for how long I drank but I was disturbed by the clicking of the door and the musical laughter of my mate. I struggled to sit up and saw kol kiss her on the cheek. Alice smiled and closed the door. I couldn't wait any longer and materialised in front of her pinning her to the wall behind. "Damon what the hell?" she shouted  "u r mine, nobody else can touch u or kiss u except for me "

She slapped me across the face and said,"what about u? Only I have to be your mate. But u can leave me and not acknowledge our connection because of some other girl. To hell with u Damon. Talk to me the day u r ready to accept me "

I grabbed her and pressed my lips to her. I kissed her. It was amazing. Fireworks exploded. Her eyes closed as did mine and we lost ourselves in the kiss. " I ran my hands down her body and squeezed her thighs causing her to jump and wrap them around me. I carried her to my room and slowly undressed her as she did to me "I love u Alice Cullen. I love u my mate" I said to her before entering her. She moaned and said,"I love u damon" we lost ourselves to each other and spent the night making sweet love.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of coffee and bacon and the sight of my mate in my shirt. She placed the food in front of me and jumped into my arms. I caught her and I kissed her. I moved to her neck kissing my mark on her that I had given her last night, when we heard a loud what the hell?