Chemistry

December 2015, Oulu

After spending our whole day in the studio, we had ready the parts of the first song.

Surprisingly Kristy's voice fit with both of ours and especially Niko's.

They both looked familiar with it when they sang together and their voices fit so good. They had chemistry

"It sounds so good" she was the one to speak first when we heard the song for the second time.

Everyone of course agreed but I'm sure that something is missing. Something that we really need to put in the song if we want it to work out.

I was looking skeptical about it and of course they noticed and began the same thing as always.

They keep telling me that everything we do is good but that happens only if they like it. They say that I always want everything to be perfect and check every little detail.

Of course I do. I only want my band to succeed and that won't happen if we release our songs just because someone's girlfriend said that she likes them.

We have to recheck so many things.

"What happened again Joel?" Tommi asked me annoyed

"I think that we need to add something"   I went to sit infront of the computer and started to check every part carefully.

"Here" I said and played the clip again. It was in the middle of the song. Just before Niko's second part started

"What about some bass?" Kristy immediately said and their faces light up.

She's gonna give and solutions to our problems now? Great.

After everybody kept talking about adding some bass, I exactly did what they said. The part actually sounded a lot better and when I played the whole song it sounded much different but much better.

Okay, this time she was right but let's not get over the limit with all of this.

It was almost evening when we all left and while I was walking with Joonas to the parking lot we found Niko and Kristy hugging or maybe having a make out section. Not everyone has to see them eating eachother faces. They could do this at home and not in a public place.

Joonas as an usual idiot wanted to get closer because he obviously also saw them.

"Hey guys" Joonas exclaimed

This made them jump away from the actual hug that they were doing. If I had Joonas scream in my ear without expecting it then I would kill him after. No joke

"Hey Joonas" she moved her hair to the side and placed her hands and back in Niko's car

Okay he must love her way too much to allow her stay like this in his new car.

"Why don't we go for a drink? All together?" Joonas question took me out of my world. Probably a conversation had went by but I didn't pay attention to anything.

Niko and Kristy immediately agreed but I'm not sure if I would like to attend. First of all it's already late and that means that Johanna will be worried if I return home later than midnight and knowing how Joonas and drinks go it would take as more than 3 hours. If I didn't also end up drunk.

"Come on Joel" Niko shaked me

I would enjoy it more If we were only men. Like back in days. Me, Joonas and Niko were fine for now but what are we supposed to say and do when his girlfriend is staying with us?

"I don't know" I lifted my shoulders up and checked that I already had two missed calls from Johanna 

"Come on Joel I don't bite" she laughed ironically and that's all I needed to go.