Promise Ring

June 2018, Haarlem - Holland

The days and months went by faster than we all expected, and today is the day that Kristy is graduating.

She's finally getting that diploma, since as we all expected she passed all of her exams and she actually did really well on them.

She's graduating and after today she can start her dream job.
She will actually work with Minna since she's also teaching music to younger people.

It's great that she will have someone that she likes and trust in her workplace and this way she will for sure have more fun there.

Everyone is in Netherlands for her graduation.
Even if Aleksi finished his studies one month ago he still came for Kristy and also even if Niko has many issues back in Helsinki that don't give him any free time but just stress him more everyday he still came with Minna just for Kristy.
She deserves it after all.

She studied so hard those months and she had been so excited for this day.

I mean it was the reason why we almost broke up. So obviously this diploma means so many things to her.

Right now we are at home in Haarlem and she's getting ready.
We would drive there together since everyone else is already at Holland.

Since yesterday she's extremely nervous though.
She still hasn't decided what she should wear under her graduation stole and she woke up pretty early so she could have plenty time.

"This is really beautiful too" i sighed when she showed me the tenth outfit that she had tried on.

Everything that she had tried by now was really good and she would look beautiful in everything, for me It really doesn't matter what she will wear, i just want her to be happy that she finally made it

"Yea that's the problem" she looked in the mirror "i like them all" she sat next to me

I looked in the clock and if she really doesn't pick something to wear now we would miss the graduation and it's her graduation.

"Kristy we don't have time please"  i looked at her

Niko had messaged me ten minutes ago that everyone from our group was already there and the main person is missing

"Which do you prefer?" She showed me a white and a black dress

I didn't know that it would be such a big deal. I mean she will also have the graduation stole which won't really allow to the outfit to be shown

"The white" i pointed at it and she smiled

*The dress that Kristy wore

She took off the clothes that she was previously wearing and put the dress on.

Thankful she had prepared her hair and make-up earlier so she doesn't need to do anything now

She wore her heels and looked in the mirror.