New Roommate

February 2017, Netherlands

Niko's Pov

In less than thirty minutes we are landing in Amsterdam.
Kristy also is talking the whole time and she seems so excited.
When we got in the plane, at the beginning she didn't talk, she didn't even turn to look around.
She was remaining silent and she was just looking out of the window.

But now we are chatting about what we're gonna do her first days there and  how Haarlem is.
We are also placing bets on what the gender of her new roommate is and how they are
I believe that it's gonna be a girl though and she's gonna finally have a girl friend that she can talk about everything without thinking it twice, after they get to know each other well of course but I'm sure that whoever it is Kristy will do well with them because she's the nicest and friendliest person out there.

She is so excited and happy and we haven't even landed in Netherlands yet.
Imagine how she will be when we get in Amsterdam or when we arrive in her new house.

"Come on move" she took my hand when we stepped out of the airplane

She was walking so fast, I could hardly keep up with this.  She's almost running and I'm not really in the mood of this.
After a trip even if it's for some hours I just want to sleep the next minute I leave the plane.
It just brings me sleep, I don't really know how though...
Maybe I should try this with Joel when he can't sleep, it could probably work on him too.

With Kristy it couldn't really work though. She was too excited to look at the view after some time.

After we got our luggage and everything that belonged to us we got a taxi and had one more hour till we could finally be able to rest.

Her roommate is also informed that she's arriving today and they've informed them that she's not alone.
I can't imagine their thoughts if they opened the door and saw both of us infront of them.
I would get scared If it happened to me.

"Hey, yea we are in the taxi now" she's already in the phone with Joel. They've been talking for almost five minutes, since we got in the taxi.

"I will, I will call you when we arrive okay?" She asked and probably waited for his reply before hanging up

"What are they doing?" I asked her

It's been only some hours since we left. I don't think that the others have already left for Oulu

"They are in a cafe. You know Joonas" she laughed and I nodded

I turned my head and looked at the view like she did.
Netherlands is really beautiful and the way houses are built, or all those beautiful parks, filled with colourful flowers.
Also there's no much noise in the streets and everything seems so calm and peaceful.
I already love this place and I'm sure that so will Kristy.

When we arrived the taxi driver helped us to get the suitcases and bags out of the car and as soon as we paid him, he left.

Kristy took a paper out of her pocket and looked at the numbers of the addresses that the houses said.

"14" she said "Here we are" she grabbed one of her suitcases and walked up the front stairs

"Ready?" I asked and she just nodded

So it's time to see the new house but mainly her new roommate.
Just hope that she won't think that he or she is a better roommate that me and she ends up to prefer them over me

I rang on the door bell and we both waited patiently.
In a matter of seconds the door opened and a blonde man appeared.
I don't know who won't like this more.
Joonas or Joel?