Alone Against All

March 2017, Helsinki

It's been almost two weeks since Niko came back from Netherlands.

I got to know more things about this place, about Aleksi and how Kristy is doing.

I really wanted to get more information about Aleksi. I want to know everything about this guy.
She's alone with him, I need to be sure that she will be okay and safe.

Niko had only good words for him and he always said how fun and nice the guy is.
If Niko says so then I believe him, because also Kristy says the same and on this topic they know better.

Also with Kristy we've been calling and talking every single day that went by.
Even if a whole month has passed since she left Finland, we still are like we used to be.

Like she's still here, I sometimes feel that the doorbell will ring and it's gonna be her. Saying that Niko annoyed her or that she came to see me but I forget all of this when the thing that rings is my phone instead of the doorbell and her name is the one on the screen.

I've been taking my mind away from all of this for some hours during the last days though.
We had to go in the studio in Oulu for some recordings.
Last week we got a new studio, here in Helsinki. We already finished the recordings of the first song that will be released, "Alone Against All"

Fighting alone against our biggest demons, against our problems. In a world that's getting destroyed.
A world that is slowly falling apart,
No-one can help us, no one can understand us. Everyone cares only about themselves, everyone is cold-hearted but we burn inside.
We want to let this fire free, we want to wake up the youth.
They should fight if they want to survive in this world and unfortunately they will have to fight alone against everything that comes in their way.
No-one will help them.

Our second album is more about brotherhood, love and friendship.

Not romantic love no. It's mainly the love that friends share.
The love that me and my four brothers share.
Together for only some years, knowing each other for some years but feels like we've known each other since we where kids.

Opening our hearts to each other. Talking about our feelings, about our problems, our issues.
Talking about what we went through when we were just kids or teenagers how we also had to fight to come where we are today, to become the adults that we are today.

We had to fight, mainly against ourselves that sometimes thought that we should give up on our dreams, on our believings.
Scary thoughts caused by scary bullies.
People that enjoyed making fun of something that was the biggest dream for us.
Kids that were scared to face their demons so they just created some for us.
They created a big nightmare but we didn't give up.

We were who we were and still be the persons we want to.
We don't care about what the old granny will say when she sees us in the street or that a kid may get scared if they see the way we act.

When we were young, we overcame our nightmares alone but now, all five of us know that if we drift in a nightmare with a demon that keeps dragging us down and low there are people that will grab his hands and pull him back up because we will fight it together.
Cause this is what friends do, this is what a family does and our band is our little family.

A family that will never judge anyone, A family that won't hurt anyone, a family that will never tell anyone to give up.
Even if the nightmare is getting bigger and bigger you should still fight against it, even if you will have to do it alone.

That's what life does from young age.
She brings you demons, everytime they get bigger and more difficult to push away but everytime you fight against it, it makes you stronger and ready to push them away.