Rare Special Smile

January 2021, Helsinki

Time flew by and we got into the new year but this time i just know that this will be the best year of my life because in less than six months we will get to have our baby.

The doctor said to Kristy that she will probably give birth in July and probably around tenth July which means a date near our anniversary.

That will be amazing and imagine if our baby gets born on July eighth.
It would be so nice, celebrating two things at the same time.

The first day that we said i love you and the result of that love.
I really can't wait to become a dad.

In a matter of weeks we will also be able to find out the gender of our baby and that excites me even more.

We are planning so many things about when he or she will be here and we spend so much time talking about it and the things that will change with it's arrival.

Niko got us already the first gift, even if it's too early he couldn't wait.
That baby will definitely take away all his mind and get him crazy.
He's gonna be his niece favourite uncle though, he or she will love him way too much.

Kristy's belly was growing more and more every day.
I still hadn't felt any kicks but i knew that i would do soon.
It was a matter of time and it's gonna be the happiest moment for me.

"I really want a little girl" i looked up at Kristy

It was afternoon and we are laying in the bed to take some rest since in some hours we would go to Aleksi's to hang out with the others.

"Well, i want a little boy" she smirked at me

She hadn't mentioned anything about wanting a boy, and i just hear about it.
I thought that she also wanted a girl.

"A little boy that will have your eyes and your rare special smile" she cupped my cheeks and placed a kiss on my lips

"Sounds good but i still want a mini you" i placed my arms around her pulling her close to me

Honestly even if i wanted to have a daughter more than anything, the thing that matters the most is for it to be healthy and okay and as I've already thought and imagined i would still be the happiest person if we have a son.
We will do together so many things.

"I have so many names on my mind" she looked at me with a smile on her face.

It was still early about this and we didn't even know the gender yet but i can't hide the fact that I've also thought about some names.

"If we have a girl we gonna name her Athena" i knew that she loved those ancient Greek and rare names but i wasn't sure about this

"I thought about Rosalia" i looked at her "and we can call her Rosa" i did like her suggestion too and the name Athena was actually beautiful and the myth about that Goddess is really beautiful. 

"Athena sounds better to me" she smirked and i couldn't help but laugh

"We will talk again if we get to have a girl" i placed my palm on her stomach and she smiled pleased

She knew that i wouldn't give up this easily but i know that probably if we have a girl we will end up naming her Athena because i want to do all her favours but also because i like the name too but i just prefer i bit more my suggestion.

"And if we have a boy?" She asked me

I thought for a second.
I actually didn't think a lot about boy baby names because i was focused on the girl.