Roses

July 2019, Helsinki

The next second after waking up the next morning i checked to see if Kristy was still asleep.

Of course she wasn't in bed, i checked my phone and saw that it was already 10 am.
She again didn't wake me up even if i told her to do so, so i can manage to help her.

Who knows for how long she has been awake.
I let my phone on the bed and got up.

Instead of going in the bathroom i walked in the kitchen and there she was.

She was wearing some black shorts with my shirt and a apron so she doesn't get them dirty and she had her hair on a high ponytail.

She looked so beautiful while cooking.
Everytime that she didn't allow me to help her i would always stand next to her or sit on the chair and just admire her and the way that she was moving and doing things.

"Morning" she said when she turned around and saw me standing on the doorframe

"Good morning" i walked on her

She seemed to have already some things ready.
How early did she wake up?

"There is some coffee and breakfast on the table" she turned to me and kissed my cheek.

I immediately smiled by her movement and turned it back with a neck kiss.
She had her attention on the things that she was mixing infront of her and after i went to the bathroom, to make myself look like a normal person that didn't just return from a war i came back in the kitchen and sat to have at least some coffee.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked her after filling my mug with the black liquid.

"You know how much I hate waking you up" she turned again to look at me while holding a spoon "even if you will never believe me, you really look like an angel while you're sleeping" she sat opposite me and grabbed a glass and filled it with orange juice

"You know my opinion about this" i got up and got my mug with me

I went to see what she had ready and to see what was left and if i could help her.
Because in some hours my parents will actually be here and i can already feel how Kristy is stressing.

"I'm gonna help with whatever is left" i let my mug down and rolled my sleeves up

She moved her head negatively.
We both knew that i wasn't the best at cooking and i always made a mess but i always tried my best and with Kristy's help i managed to make a food that wasn't for the trash.

"It's only the dessert i can do it alone" she tried to push me out of the way but i remained there, freezed on my spot

"You will show me how to do things and then you will go to get ready and leave everything to me" i grabbed her waist and moved her to the other side

She knew better than anyone how stubborn i am and i wouldn't leave the kitchen without helping her.
That's why she showed me everything and told me how i should make the fruit tart and then she went to get ready even if she came to check on me every two minutes.

She didn't completely trust me on this and she wants everything to be perfect for my parents.
It's so nice from her side.
She wants to keep them happy with her image, with her attitude, her food.
With everything.

She hasn't mentioned anything about being nervous yet but I'm sure that she's burning inside, even if yesterday i told her every detail about my mother and father.
They still are two people that she has never met in her life.

At least she liked the outfit that i picked for her and that's really nice.
We didn't need to talk any more about the clothes