Winners

February 2020, Tampere

And not only we managed to get the song ready and sent it on time but we also made it through the finalists.
They did choose our song for the competition and we are into the seven participations and tonight we are on Tampere to perform infront of million people on national tv.

Some time ago we released our song "dark side" and we gained so many news fans and a lot recognition.
Especially when the competition announced on social media that we will be part of the competition.

People started to talk more about us and our song.
Radio stations played our song many times, we gained new fans, more and more people were talking about us everyday, we get invited to a lot interviews.
We are getting so much recognition that i feel that even if we don't win tonight that competition we still have won a lot.

A lot new fans, a lot recognition and now i Know that there are more people out there that like our music and songs and understand the message that we're trying to give them.

All those months from November till now we've been working everyday really hard and we've been also making a documentary to show people how we managed to make it till here and how our song was made.
We posted some of them on YouTube and people also watched those too.

When Joonas told us for first time about the competition on studio that day i didn't even expect that we would make it through the finalists but not only we made it but now everyone is talking about us.

We are the usual "rock" entry that everyone expects from Finland and we are this year's "black sheep" on the competition, at least that's what a lot of people are calling us.

But who knows? Maybe that "black sheep" can make it through everything and everyone and run to top.

"I can't believe that we are here" Aleksi said while looking around

We've been here for some days.
We had some rehearsals earlier and soon we will be live on tv.
On some hours, everything will be done and it will belong to the past but what we don't know is if we will leave this place like we came or with a trophy with us.

It also seemed like a dream to me.
Those last months, my sleep schedule was the worst and sometimes it didn't even exist.
Thankful Kristy was always there by my side, showing me how much she cares, telling and reminding me how everything will be okay and how we will all make it through everyone and we will win.

Hopefully we do win and for me i do own a lot to her if we do win.

Some media already called us the winners and that since Finland most of times sends a "rock" song we will be the ones to represent them.
Hopefully yes and it seemed that people really liked our song, even if the haters still existed and said that we are playing a "suicidal" song. We've explained a lot of times in a lot of interviews what we want to say with our song and lyrics but some of them don't get it.

At least we see that it already has a lot of streams and the messages that we get from people and fans show us that even if we don't win we will for sure get a good position.

"In some months we will be in Netherlands my loves" Joonas is the most positive from all.

For him we have already won and we just need a small confirmation.
He's already dreaming about the things that he will do in Netherlands and he wants Kristy to tell him everything about the country and of course about the best bars.

Mentally he's already in Amsterdam and Rotterdam.

Hopefully he and we manage to be there physically too.