Too Good To Be True

November 2018, Helsinki

It's been more than half a year since we released our second album and we definitely gained a bit more recognition than we did with our first one.

Still not what we want but we are grateful for what we got and we are already writing new songs.

Never resting or giving up.
We still have a message to give.

We will also work on a song with Aleksi.

"Timebomb" I'm sure people will definitely like this and we will also get Aleksi's fans to check us out after this.

Mattson is really a great guy, to hang and work with.

He is fun and when it is about music his mind turns into a genius's one.
Music means a lot to him, like to us and that's one of the things that we got in common.

I was actually the one to throw the idea of making a song with him.
I really believe on him and his skills.
He got talent and we need to give this to people as a mix with our music.

I'm glad that he was also happy to do this and seeing how hard he worked to get everything ready and how nice his mixes sounded made me admire him.

Maybe almost two years ago when i got to know him i wasn't really happy about seeing him but after getting to know him, after spending time with him and talking a lot of hours i realized what kind of person he is and I'm glad that i didn't block him away but gave him a change to show me who he really is.
We have gained a really good friend, thankfully to Kristy

If it wasn't about her or her studies in Netherlands we probably would have never met Aleksi.
We do own her this.

Also things about our relationship just get better and more fun everyday.
Now that she finally got her dream job and she's back home everything feels and is much better.

No more sleepless nights for me.
At least not this much like when she was away but we manage to handle them together everytime that they come up.

Now she's there everytime.
She knows me too well and she always understand when something is off or when I'm not okay and she will do everything to help.

She hasn't gotten bored or annoyed of me or my behavior yet and that means that she really does love me.

I don't know what i did to deserve such a good person in my life and such a perfect woman as my girlfriend.
I never thought in my life that i would fall this hard for someone.
I never believed in real romantic love, since i was a kid i always thought that it was only something that they created in movies.

But she came in my life to show me that everything can happen and that love does exist but you just need to find the right person.

And the right person came right when i needed her the most.
She helped me walk out of this toxic shit that i used to call relationship with Johanna.
She went through pain, she was literally send to hospital because of my ex but still she wanted to remain by my side even if she knew that if she left me she would be safe, she still preferred the danger.

After breaking up with Johanna i didn't expect that i would get to a relationship this fast, i actually didn't expect that i would really trust another woman to be my partner after what the previous one did but again Kristy proved my thoughts and expectations wrong.

I'm happy that she did though, or else we wouldn't be here now.

I'm finally pleased with the way that i live and my worries aren't this huge like they used to be some years ago.