Class Fight | 4 🤛

Rummaging through his locker for his uniform he needed, Luffy made an unfortunate discovery: The uniform was nowhere to be found.

Without it, he wouldn't be able to participate in any of the activities in P.E. Personally, physical education was Luffy's favorite subject in school.

Knowing he would be left out of playing Soccer was bringing him down, so the teen decided to go ask the coach for a spare uniform, hoping that he could give him one.

~~~

"Ouch! Hey, watch where you're going next- t...time..."

While taking four steps out of the locker room, Luffy took six steps back when seeing who was blocking the exit for him.

"So the little piggy forgot his clothes, huh?" Standing before him was the group of troublemakers that had bullied him earlier.

"It's none of your business." Lowering his head down, Luffy attempted to crawl away. Just then, one of the oppressive young men held something up to Luffy's face.

"Looking for this?" Asked Law, suspending his backpack in the air with his tattooed hands.

"Stop taking my things, damn you!" Swinging his arm at the older guy, Luffy weakened when Zoro pressed something against his back, straddling him on the ground.

"S...Sea prism..." His speech grew slurred when a pair of handcuffs were locked around his wrists.

"Stealing these from Smoker was a piece of cake." Kid admitted, looking over at the leader of their group.

"What now, 'boss'?" He grinned at Law.

"We want you to stay out of the game. Make something up, say you're sick or whatever. The more energy you have, the harder you could study on the notes we need."

The leader of the Supernovas stated using violent tone of voice while looking down at Luffy with his bright, yellowish eyes.

"I wanna... Plaaaay... Please, take these off of me.." The weakened boy begged, swinging his head around with his hands tied to his back.

"The monkey wants to play a game? We'll give you something to play with."

"W...what are you d...doing.." His eyes slowly began to close. With that tiresome expression of his and the way he was speaking, Zoro and the others smirked.

"Hey buddy, you look sleepy." The Swordsman held one of Luffy's arms while Kid took ahold of the other.

Law walked behind him to cover Luffy's body so that no one would see him with them leaving.

They then dragged the boy to the restroom he had previously been to and used the handicap stall to have space for everyone to fit in.

"I think it's time for "Slumpy" to wake up." Grabbing a fist full of Luffy's hair, Law dunked his head into a toilet.

"So gross.. You guys do the rest. I'm gonna wash my hands." The Surgeon of death stated with regret after getting his hands dirty.

Leaving the others to take over for him, Law exited the restroom shortly afterwards.

"Wake up, little shit!! Wake up!!" Kid started laughing, shoving Luffy's head further into the toilet bowl while kicking at his ribcage.

Every kick would force the younger teen to open his mouth, drowning him in unsanitary toilet water that caused his stomach to churn.

From within the toilet bowl, they could hear the boy screaming out inaudible words.

"Bring him back up." Tugging roughly onto his hair, Zoro pulled him out of the toilet bowl when Kid refused to do so.

Instantly, he started to cough out contaminated water, gasping for air as his eyes stung from the tears that were streaming down them.

"I... H- HATE YOU!!!" He coughed in between each sentence, spitting at the floor.

"That makes two of us." Zoro grinned, walking behind Kid who was eavesdropping on someone from the restroom outside.

"Oi, Kid! What's going on?" The green haired teenager from Hell asked his companion who had a menacing grin plastered on his face.

"The order I gave out was a success. You are SO FUCKED right now, Straw hat!" Confused by Kid's response to their victim, Zoro peaked his head out to find someone walking beside Law.

"I'm gonna go meet them outside, keep him locked up in here!" Seconds after Kid ran ahead of the Swordsman to greet his fellow 'friend' he requested Law to sneak into the school earlier, Zoro pushed Luffy's head to the ground.

Wielding his sword out, the brunette boy's eyes widened.

"C-committing a murder is illegal in this school!" He panicked when the set of sea prism handcuffs were slashed in half.

"Play dead."

"WHAT!?"

~~~