Class Fight | 5 🤛

The boy attempted to run away but Zoro fiercely yanked at his shirt, slipping his jacket off of him to wrap it around his head.

This startled the younger while he swung his feet at the older teen who had tossed him over his shoulders in a brusque manner.

"If you value your life, play dead." He repeated, setting Luffy off like a ticking time bomb who exploded with rage.

"SCREW THAT!!" He punched the older boy's back, annoying him to the point of starting a fight.

"Listen! Law didn't come alone today, he brought Killer with him and I really don't wanna deal with this right now. You're not even worth it. So pretend to be dead!" Luffy rolled his eyes at the older man.

"Like I give two flying unicorn fucks!"

"Unicorn...? Typical of you to blurt random shit during serious situations, dumbass." His bully responded, losing brain cells with the words his victim had spoken.

"Typical!? What do you know? You're just a douchebag who beats up the first person you come across!" After Luffy ended his sentence, he covered his mouth when hearing someone bust the door down.

Zoro bit down on his Wado Ichimonji sword, staring up at a group of fuming men who stopped raging when finding their prey had already been hunted by the Swordsman.

Everything went silent, no one knew what to say. The evil look in the muscular man's devilish eyes said it all: Murder.

"Zoro-ya... Did you kill him?" Law asked with caution, drawing his sword towards his friend he no longer trusted in.

"Hey! Where the hell are you going!?" Kid shouted with a trembling voice, seeing the amount of blood that was dripping down from Luffy's uniform.

Knowing they awaited an answer, Zoro told them the cold-blooded truth.

"To take out the trash. He's still half alive, so I'm gonna finish the job outside."

"You shithead, you left his DNA all over!" Law whispered, frantically searching for toilet paper to clean the blood off of the floor.

"There's never any toilet paper in these dispensers." He cursed under his breath, walking out of the cubicle in search of paper.

Finding some near the sinks, the man took out as many as he could and watched as Kid backed away from the crime scene.

"Stay here, where are you going! Help me clean the mess he made." Law demanded, seeing the younger teen shake his head.

"You said it: the mess 'he' made, not 'we'."

"Don't be stupid!" The black haired man watched as Kid and his first mate took a step back.

"If you wanna dirty your hands, so be it. But we're not going to jail." By now, the only one left in the restroom was Law who was carefully cleaning everything up.

There was blood everywhere: On the floor, toilet bowl, toilet paper dispenser, and even the walls.

"What the hell did you get yourself into, Zoro. You moron..."

~Meanwhile~

Carrying a bloodied body over his shoulders, one bold teen nervously stopped running after arriving at an alleyway.

With no one around to see him, he removed a thin jacket off of his dead victim's face, exposing how alive he really was the entire time.

"Hopefully the blood worked as a distraction for them." Zoro said, panting heavily in between each breath he would take.

"Y...your arm is bleeding a lot." A shocked boy spoke, pointing at a large slash over Zoro's right arm, wrapping his red jacket around his waist.

A smirk appeared on the bully's face while he tugged at one of the sleeves from his victim's jacket, slicing it off to tie it tightly around his arm.

"That should stop the bleeding. What a rush..." He sighed, sliding down to the floor.

"Why did you do it? If you wanted to help me, you should've let me fight!" The boy raged, sitting on the opposite side of where Zoro was.

"That's precisely why. You wouldn't have been able to fight them, Luffy. I'm pretty sure that Law planned on getting rid of you by stabbing your heart with his sword."

Instead of frightening Luffy, his enemy made the younger boy grow angered.

"SO WHAT! I'M GOING BACK AND SHOWING MY FACE."

"You think you could fight them off? Do you really have it in you?" Before taking off, Zoro's words stopped the boy and made him run back.

"I'm strong, don't judge me!"

"If you're so strong, why don't you defeat me first then?" Managing to capture the boy's attention, Luffy stayed.

"Challenge accepted..."

~A few hours later~

After the bloodthirsty Swordsman declared war upon Luffy, the smell of blood lingered on his sword and on the younger boy's hands during their gruesome fight.

"Considering you went through so much earlier, I'm impressed you could still pack a punch, shorty."

"Shorty my ass! GEAR THIRD!" Parting his lips for a second, the heated teen enlarged his arm with a special technique he has thanks to his devil fruit.

"GIGANT PISTOL!!!" Swinging a massively large punch at the older boy, Luffy sent Zoro flying into a wall.

Barely recovering from the blow he took to his stomach, the Swordsman bolted at the hawk-eyed boy, swinging his swords at full speed.

"I-is that all you got!?" The younger held his stomach, coughing up blood as Zoro witnessed it running down to his neckline.

His eyes were locked on the boy's body, targeting his every move with close precision. Luffy suddenly collapsed onto the ground, showing signs of exhaustion.

Blood dripped down Zoro's forehead while he removed his black bandana, wringing it dry before approaching the younger boy who was just as injured as he was.

Their clothing was torn up as pieces of fabric littered the ground beneath them, along with the blood that stained their skin and the streets they chased each other throughout.

"Let's call it a truce, I like the way you fight." The Swordsman gave Luffy his sleeve back, drenched in his own blood.

"Heh, thanks.. But I'm not done yet!" Launching himself at the older man, the boy landed inside of a garbage dump.

"H-hey!! Put me down!"

"You sprained your knee when fighting earlier, didn't you?" Looking over at his enemy, the boy shamefully nodded.

"S-so? I can manage on my own- OW! OW!" When placing Luffy down, the younger realized that he truly couldn't walk as far as he thought.

"Quit bitching about it, hold onto my neck."

"To strangle you? Gladly!" Luffy wrapped his arm around the man's throat, chocking him until the Swordsman head-butted him in the face.

"Oh, fuck you! Jeez, I'm trying to do you favor over here."

Luffy's cheeks flushed after hearing those words coming from Zoro while being carried by him.

"Was he being considerate about my sprain? That's hard to believe coming from him. I wonder where he's taking me."

~~~