Bro-Zoned | 2 🍻

"Yo, Luffy! It's been an hour. You dead, or what?" Zoro questioned, knocking against the bathroom door.

At some point, Usopp and Brook grew so desperate to use the restroom, they ended up filling three empty plastic water bottles.

"I heard one of them even had to shit inside of a bottle... Don't ask me how-"

"EEEEEEEW!!! BWAT'S BROSS... HIC! HIC!" After finally getting a response from his unstable Captain, Zoro opened the door to reveal a huge mess.

Luffy was squirming from left to right inside of the tub. The shower curtains were wrapped around his waist, leaving him completely mummified.

"Is that why you took so long to come out?"

"Yup, just wanted to take a nap in the tub. Waddaya think? Like my new- BWOUTFIT-"

The words that escaped the boy's lips sounded distorted, given the amount of times he would belch.

"UNWRAP YOUR PRESENT!" Luffy shouted, emitting a belly laughter from his tummy.

"I gotta piss. I'll unwrap you later."

The sound of a zipper sliding down traveled through Luffy's ears as Zoro stood with his back turned behind the boy.

"Haaaaaaap- HIC-yyyy booorthday toooo youuuu! Haaabbbbby birthday toooo- To... To..."

A strange noise erupted from the inside of Luffy's throat, earning a concerning look from Zoro.

"Luffy?"

Looking over his shoulder, it took Zoro no time to swing Luffy beneath his arm to place him over the toilet bowl.

In seconds, the boy started to throw up the excess amount of alcohol he had consumed.

"Ughhh... Much better! Nishis- NOPE." The boy sunk his head back down, hurling again and again, massaging his stomach.

"What the- Luffy, you little..."

Zoro's shirt and boots ended up getting drenched in the Captain's ill fluids, making him feel disgusted enough to strip down from his clothes.

In an instant, the man was left with nothing but a fancy set of pants lingering over his legs.

"There goes a $300 shirt and vest. Watch where you aim next time." He whined, taking a roll of toilet paper in his hands to wipe his arms off.

"I think I finished. I feel much better now!"

The brunette smiled like a dazzling ray of sunshine, but even his smile couldn't make up for the catastrophic mess he created in the bathroom.

"Never thought I'd admit this... But I wanna take a shower." He said, turning over to face Zoro.

"With what curtain? The one you just cocooned yourself into? Aye, butterfly?" The Swordsman sarcastically responded as Luffy's eyes widened.

"WOAAAAH, WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES?!"

"See for yourself." The man smirked, pointing at a plastic bag he had stuck his clothing into.

"And I'm still cleaning the floor, so watch your step, Captain klutz."

"Shoooot. Sorry for leaving you naked, AHAHAHA!"

"WHAT'S SO DAMN FUNNY!? YOU RUINED MY GOOD CLOTHES!" The Swordsman scolded at his empty-headed Captain.

"Sorry sorry, I'll get you something else to wear."

He giggled. Zoro pressed his hand against the boy's chest, pushing him back into the bathroom.