Tattletales | 4 💋

While Luffy was thinking of ways to keep his "love bites" hidden underneath a long sleeve sweater, his partner was hiding his own face by staring down at an elegant dining table, having breakfast with his father and sister.

"Hey boy,"

Mihawk spoke, breaking the awkward silence at the dinner table and increasing the tension in between everyone at the same time.

"While I'm not against the idea of you having a lover, I don't entirely approve of the things you two do in this house. You know what I'm talking about, don't you?"

The man questioned, using a low, intimidating tone of voice that made Zoro slightly nervous.

"Why isn't this cutting them?"

The Swordsman asked with caution, cutting into his stack of pancakes with a knife.

"That's... A butter knife. Try using your brain for once."

His father face palmed himself, handing the younger male a sharp knife while keeping his head down, never once looking at Zoro.

"Did we do something wrong?"

Zoro's answer was rather disappointing for the older Swordsman to take in: He expected more from the younger man.

"Are you slow? You kept us awake the entire time with your icky noises, moron!! You and Luffy are a nuisance!"

Perona loudly exclaimed, launching a handful of blueberries at the older man.

"Perona, don't waste food."

"I wasn't-" Before the girl could defend herself, the older man interrupted her speech, throwing her off course.

"If you're going to throw something at him, at least let it be hot. Like a pan." Mihawk disclosed with a sigh, making Zoro yelp out of shock.

"Hey hey, who's side are you on!?" Zoro questioned with a frown.

"Obviously mine: I'm a pink princess, you're a green frog." Perona grinned, sticking her tongue out at Zoro.

"Bitchy princess."

"Okay..." Mihawk sighed, cleaning his mouth with a napkin in a tiresome manner.

"Swamp orge!! Hmmph!"

"Bitchy princess!!"

As the siblings resumed their ongoing verbal quarrel, Mihawk tugged at one of Perona's pink pigtails and grabbed a fist full of Zoro's green strands of hair, dragging them down to their pool.

"No! Because you're always this way!!" Perona groaned.

"Cut that shit out, you're the one who provokes me! Why can't you be a normal sister!? Ngh! Argh.."

The Swordsman gritted his teeth, unable to stop walking towards an unfavorable destination.

"If you were a better brother, maybe I would be nicer, IF you got lucky enough! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!"

His sister whined, following in her older brother's footsteps. Quite literally.

"How the hell am I supposed to behave!?"

"Better! And that goes for both of your asses, snotty-nosed brats!"

Mihawk announced, dunking the bright haired boy and girl's heads inside of the pool.

Being a devil fruit eater, Perona was the first to give out and apologize while flailing her arms in the air.

As for Zoro, he remained under the water, feeling a sense of anger washing over him, along with curiosity as to what was happening at Luffy's household.

"Hopefully he's having it easier than I am..."

~Meanwhile~

"There! That should cover it." A confident brunette stated, crossing his arms.

"You sure?"

His older brother questioned, tilting his head at him while wrapping arm around a playful plant that was cuddling up to him.

"Whataya think, Pokey?"

"Pokey-Pokey!"

"Does it show?" Luffy asked.

"Pokey-Pokey no know!"

"C'mooon, look closer!! I gotta know!!!"

"Mmmmmahhhhhhh!!! No yell at Pokey!!!!"

Fed up with the boy's loud voice, the Ocotillo launched a ball of fire the size of a pea at Luffy, which landed directly onto his right big toe.

"MY FOOT!! OWW!!!"

Shortly afterwards, he started bouncing while holding his foot in his hand, blowing at it with his mouth.

"Ooh, that's gotta hurt." Sabo teased with a smile of satisfaction cast upon his face.

"Why don't you try it?"

"Nah, I'm good."

"Pokey, burn him too!!"

Looking over at Pokey, the plant took a deep breath in, puffing his cheeks out.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"

Shaking his fists in the air with excitement, the boy waited to be avenged by his tiny companion.

"NO! NO! NO!"

...But what he didn't expect was for his other toe to be set on fire by another miniaturized flame that Pokey sent out to his foot.

"WHAT GIVES!?"

"HAHA, I'm his favorite now. Pokey, you can come hang with me any day, little buddy!!" Sabo cackled.

"POKEY, NO MORE FOOD FOR YOU. I'M EATING MINE, YOURS, AND SABO'S TOO!!" Luffy raged.

"You already do that, though." His brother responded, nodding with Pokey.

"Yeah, that's true. I can't despite that."

"Dispute." The older corrected his younger brother.

"That. So, does it show or what?" Luffy questioned.

"Nah, I'd say you have it all covered up. But, dad's still gonna kill you, heh." Luffy's eyes widened with shock.

"EHH?? LIAR. NO WAY. How!?"

"Because if he doesn't spot the hickey, he's totally gonna look past the huge pizza sticker you put on your neck. Isn't he?"

"SHIIIIIIIIIIIT." The young man bend over and fell to the floor, landing beside a book of stickers.

Just then, a brilliant idea popped into his head.

"This should do the trick. Hehe, now to have breakfast! I'm starving!!!"

~~~