Tan Lines | 2 🌅

All throughout Sunflower Town, the shy Sunflowers and human residents residing there and enjoying the heat of the sun were being acquainted with the Strawhats, sharing many different opinions on them.

The male residents had taken a liking to Robin and Nami, oozing over them with heart eyes that were similar to the ones semi-permanently imprinted on Sanji's face.

Whereas the females were talking the male Strawhats into swimming with them.

"Bone-chan, can't you come shwimming with us? Please??" The girls asked, wrapping their arms around Brook's arm.

"Yohoho, you ladies are beautiful! Can I see your pan-"

Out of nowhere, Nami's foot went flying into Brook's jaw before he could ask such a perverted question to the female Sunflowers on the beach.

"Brook! Stop bothering the women on this beach." Sanji scolded.

"He's right- Ah actually, Sanji-kun," Nami paused, handing Sanji a small bottle.

"Do you mind? I just can't reach my back." The girl pouted with a cute smile on her face, asking Sanji to apply sunscreen to her back.

Without saying anything, the man simply grabbed onto the bottle with a serious look on his face and began to apply the substance to Nami's back.

~A few minutes later~

From far away, Zoro squinted his eyes, putting a pair of sunglasses on as he struggled to view a scene that was taking place down by the sea.

"Eyebrows? What's he up to?" He suddenly jumped when Sanji skyrocketed and landed right beside his feet with blood seeping out of his nose.

"I TOUCHED H-H-HER BACK. IF I WEREN'T A CHEF, I'D N-NEVER WASH THESE HANDS AGAIN. MELLORINE ~ MELLORINE ~ MELLORINE." The blonde man chanted, appearing to be hypnotized.

"You people are so hopeless. Only a simp would bleed out of their nose over a... Over... Over..." Zoro's eyes landed on a boy who was waving loudly at everyone down by the beach, searching for his friends.

"HEY GUYS, I'M HERE!!" After Sanji was fully recovered from his nosebleed, he took out a handkerchief from his pocket, but not for himself.

"Close your mouth, the flies are gonna find a new home." He whispered to the Swordsman, handing him the handkerchief just to mess with him.

"LUFFY!? What on Earth are you wearing?" Chopper asked, laughing at the Captain who had a pair of dangerously short shorts that exposed most of his rounded buttocks to the crowd he was surrounded by.

"Oh, all of my swimwear stuff was dirty, so I had to improvise. OI, NAMI! I TOOK THESE FROM YOUR CLOTHES! HOPE YOU DON'T MIND!" He shouted.

"S-SO BOLD!!" Chopper commented, taking in a scent of perfume coming from Luffy's body.

Due to his smell sensitivity, the deer walked away from his Captain, covering his nose.

Shortly afterwards, Zoro made his way towards the boy, taking his shirt off in front of him in the distance to show off his muscular figure.

Though this didn't have much effect on Luffy, it did to the rest of the residents on the beach.

"It's so hot..." Luffy's eyes targeted the people who were enjoying their time, diving into the crystal clear Ocean.

Oh, how the boy envied them and his inability to swim.

"Why don't you hop on my back? You won't drown that way and you could cool yourself off." The Swordsman's suggestion was tempting for Luffy.

"Really?! Sure that sounds- OOH, I WANT SOME!" By the time he was done deciding, an ice cream truck passed them by and completely distracted the boy.

Zoro volunteered in treating him, so this brightened up Luffy's mood furthermore as he requested a plain ice cream cone made of two scoops: Vanilla on the bottom and chocolate on the top.

After purchasing two for him and his Captain, Luffy and his first mate lay back on a hammock and let time pass them by.

"Mmm!!"

"I get that it's good and all, but eat it slower. There's no rush." The older man said, watching as Luffy ignored him and proceeded to do the complete opposite of what he was told.

It took him only one bite for his entire set of chompers to freeze.

"You maniac. Who can take a whole bite of cold ice cream like that?" Zoro questioned the younger man's actions as he held the side of his temples, screaming.

"D-D-DORO, I CAN'D F-F-FEEL M-M-MY DEETH." The boy trembled, squeezing his eyes shut when the coldness reached his brain.

"H-HEWP M-M-M-MEEEEE."

"What am I supposed to do? "unfreeze" you? You're not a computer screen." The Swordsman sarcastically responded, rolling his eyes at the hopeless Captain.

"D-DAD'LL BE G-GREAT, D-DANKS."

"Dad, huh?" The man raised an eyebrow at Luffy, embarrassing him.

"N-N-NO. D-DAD. I M-MEAND D-DO DAY DAD. D-DAD." He ceased to correct his speech over how frozen his tongue was, so instead, the boy took a gulp of water and managed to speak better.

"The D kept coming out of my mouth and kept makin' me mess up, nishishi!"

"That's not the only D that's ever gone into it-" Sanji brushed the sand off of his hair after nearly being suffocated by it when Zoro shoved his head underneath the sandy ground beneath them.

"You...ass...w-wipe.." The Cook let out a dry cough, wiping his mouth off.

"What did Sanji mean by that, Zoro?" The boy asked, smiling at his taller companion.

"If you ignore it, it'll probably go away."

"What will?" Luffy questioned once more.

"The blonde thing I buried just now." Sanji battered his fist at the Swordsman but held back, reminding himself that his hands were simply meant to be used for cooking.

Instead, he did something far better in order to seek his revenge on his enemy.

"Hey Luffy, there's this place where people go to relax themselves. Wanna tag along with us? I was headed there with Usopp just now."

"Sure! Anything to keep me relaxed." The boy chuckled, walking beside his friends.

Three steps in on their journey to finding this so-called "relaxing" place, and Sanji stopped everyone in their tracks.

"Ah, I forgot to mention: You can't go in with your clothes on." He mentioned to the Captain.

"Why not?"

"You wouldn't wanna end up with tan lines, would you?"

The boy stopped at the entrance of the place they were about to head into and looked over at Zoro.

"Don't look at me, I was just about to leave." He turned away, walking down the wrong path.

"HA!! Oi, Sanji! Zoro's about to get lost again, we better go catch h- Huh?" Luffy tumbled back when being taken away by Sanji.

"Hey, what gives?"

"As of now, the only thing you're gonna give me is something called sweet revenge. Lie down." The boy was baffled, looking behind him.

"What? Here?" The Cook nodded.

"O-ow! Hey, that hurts my back."

"You'll end up liking it. Don't worry." The sound of a door closing alarmed Luffy.

"Sanji, the door closed! S...Sanji? SANJI!"

🌻 🌻 🌻