Class Fight | 7 🤛

"Nice room, woaaah!" Looking around the many items that were in Zoro's bedroom, Luffy grew distracted for a split second.

It wasn't until Zoro took something out from his closet that the younger was brought back to reality.

"Why do you keep the lube in your closet?" The younger questioned.

"I don't want my parents finding it. Jiro had this massive party here a few months ago and snuck all sorts of random shit into the closet. This being one of them."

Gathering this odd information from Zoro was almost impossible for Luffy to believe, but then again, there were many things that the younger didn't know about his bully, especially since he's been bullying him for so long.

"Wait... How did you know what this was? I assumed you were a virgin." The Swordsman asked in response to Luffy's question.

"That's because I have the same bottle in my room." His private confession caused the boy to feel embarrassed and insecure about sharing this personal information with an older man he barely even knew.

"Hey, how old were you again? I never stuck around to here much about you." The boy rolled his eyes, placing his hands on his waist.

"I'm nineteen. But I don't think you could even remember anything else about me other than when you trash talk my name."

"Yeah, you're right." Chuckling at how offended the younger felt, Zoro brought him closer.

"If you know what this is, I suppose you've used it before as well." Nodding at the older boy, Luffy was invited to lie down on his bed.

"Show me how you do it then." The Swordsman smirked.

The dark haired boy knew that his nerves were through the roof by now, hence the uneasy feeling he was experiencing at the center of his stomach.

Resting his back against the bed, an unanticipated noise managed to escape from his mouth as it hung agape.

Zoro's cheeks started heating up, hearing the boy unleash such an erotic sound.

Walking away from the bed, Zoro raised suspicion in Luffy when he began to question why the older boy had gotten up.

"Where are you going?"

"I'll be back in a minute, don't open the bottle yet." Worry settled in the back of his mind as he ran his hands through his bare belly, shutting his eyes.

When Zoro returned, he started to chuckle after finding the brunette half awake and half asleep, rubbing his torso.

"What's that for, your nerves?" The younger nodded, looking over at Zoro who instructed him to lift his bottom up.

The response Luffy gave him made the older boy chuckle in silence.

Lifting his pelvis up towards the ceiling, Luffy looked below at the bed to find something being placed beneath him before the dominant teen told him he could lower his hips again.

"I placed a towel underneath you to keep the sheets clean." The older spoke, holding onto Luffy's lower waist to reposition him so that the towel wouldn't move.

From there on, he left everything up to the younger who was mentally prepared to shame himself in front of Zoro, waiting for him to step back.

Giving him the space he needed, the older teen remained seated beside Luffy who was lying down with his back pushed up against the headboard of Zoro's bed.

Neither one of them spoke a word to each other when Luffy squeezed at the bottom of the bottle, pouring a small amount onto his index and middle fingers.

Opening his legs further, the boy centered his hand below him, curling his fingertips until they were aiming towards his entrance.

His viewer watched in silence, sitting close enough to the younger to hear his erotic moans that were slipping out of his lips.

The hypnotic look on Luffy's flushed face was seducing the Swordsman who couldn't seem to keep his wandering eyes off of him the entire time he witnessed the younger pleasuring himself.

Fluttering his eyes wide open halfway, Luffy grew tempted by the sudden growth that appeared on Zoro's midsection.

The amount of thoughts that accumulated within his impure mind caused him to salivate, in desperate need of quenching the thirst he brought upon himself with just one look at Zoro.

Wanting to end with the temptation that was eating him alive, the brunette placed his hand on top of the older boy's lap, staring up at him with dim and dilated pupils.

"Can I?" His question made the other look down at himself, developing a dark grin when realizing what was attempting to pop out of his green bathrobe.

"Hey, I have no objections. Knock yourself out." He stated with a dominant voice that triggered a deeper arousal buried deep within Luffy's inflamed soul.

After earning his approval, Luffy lifted the bathrobe up to the older boy's torso, revealing an erection trapped within the interior of his boxers.

Seeing this, the younger slid his hand down the thin layer of cloth, taking out the contents inside of it.

Immediately, the daring teen wrapped his hand around his seducer's length once it was officially exposed to him, hungrily dragging it into his mouth.

"H-holy shit... You went all the way in." Leaving Zoro impressed with abilities the younger didn't even know he had, Luffy could feel the other tugging at his hair while he bobbed his head.

Coming back up to the tip of Zoro's dick, Luffy let his tongue run wild as the older boy's grip grew tighter.

Performing these hypersexual actions non-stop on Zoro was starting to affect his body as an odd sensation fomented inside of him.

Luffy's eyes widened when his head was pushed back down by the older boy who was growing desperate for a release.

Repeating the same movements for awhile longer, Luffy felt tears prickling from the corner of his eyes while gagging.

"Almost.... Almost there." Zoro promised, struggling to push Luffy's head back when the younger decided to continue.

"Luffy, wait a m-" The Swordsman's muscles contracted the moment he reached his orgasm, releasing his load down Luffy's throat.

"Tastes salty." The younger coughed making Zoro laugh as he sat up, handing him a clean towel to wipe his face off.

"Doubt that it would taste sweet, I am a salty bitch after all." Returning the laughter Luffy gave him, Zoro ended up making both he and the younger burst out laughing.

Their blissful moment came to an end when they heard a set of keys wrestling with a keyhole.

"Son of a shithole! Zoro, come open the door for me, this shitty key broke again!" Calling out to the Swordsman from the outside was a loud and obnoxious voice that startled Luffy but didn't seem to alarm the older male.

"Shit, Jiro's home. Luffy, think you could hide in here for awhile 'til he goes away?" Nodding his head at him, Luffy followed Zoro's instructions and stayed hidden in his closet.

"Zoro's brother sounds angry... I can see where Zoro gets his attitude from."

~~~