Tan Lines | 8 🌅

Luffy stood up and helped Zoro get off of the floor as well by giving him a hand in getting back up.

"What the.." The older man groaned, holding his head.

Water was overflowing from the broken toilet and running down to the other stalls as well, turning the floor into an indoor pool.

A strange knock against the door made the couple grow curious enough to get dressed and answer whoever was on the other end of the stall.

"I'll tell ya' what's going," An angered janitor spoke with sarcasm while flinging the door wide open, enough to punch a hole through the other side of the wall.

"It's you. You two are 'going' to get THE HELL out of here, you shitty kids!" The old man with sunflower petals popping over his round head scolded.

"Hey, ossan... Are you a man or a flower?" Luffy asked, raising his eyebrows at the old man.

"He's a bit of both, right, gramps?" Zoro casually assumed.

Grasping tightly onto his cleaning supplies, the old man violently swung at the pirates with his bucket and mop, causing them to take off.

~10 minutes later~

After escaping as far as they could from the restrooms, the trouble making duo were finally able to catch their breath.

"Uwaaaa! I thought I was gonna die!! He was scarier than my grandpa!" The Captain laughed, holding his chest.

"That damn mop looked like a helicopter. Did you see how fast he was swinging it?!" Zoro replied, brushing his soft hair back.

"I don't think I could have run much further than this, I'm still shaky. My legs can't even hold me up." Luffy admitted, feeling his legs trembling beneath him.

Attempting to take a few steps further on the journey to finding their ship, Luffy's knees buckled and sent him to the sandy ground he was stood over.

"Be grateful I carried you halfway, Captain Cripple." The Swordsman playfully claimed, spanking his partner's bottom with a naughty grip after catching him in his arms.

"Should we head back to the Sunny now?" Zoro  enquired, seeing how dark it was outside.

But his question was never answered by Luffy for he was distracted with a set of blue lights that were glowing from nearby.

"A hotel huh? Wanna check it out?" The older man asked, earning a nod from his curious lover who ran ahead towards the hotel, similar to the way a child unwraps their presents on Christmas day.

"I'll take that as a "yes". Just one quick look wouldn't hurt anyways."

🌻🌻🌻