Last Mate | 12 💔

Night dawned upon Big Tokyo as bright lights beamed across the entire Island, illuminating most of its beauty while the sun took a break from shining for the moon to take over.

While most of the Island could be seen from more than a mile away, there was only one secluded area near a gasoline station that was left unlit, and spared by the moonlight.

And within that opaque, lonesome gasoline station, was a black Mini Cooper, too small to be seen by anyone.

From afar, the place was deserted. But if one were to open their eyes and take a closer look at the Mini Cooper, they would find that the car wasn't as 'uninhabited' as it may seem.

Steam fogged the interior of the car, making it impossible to see from the inside.

On such a foggy surface, a hand print violently marked its territory against the car's window and slowly slid down.

With a change of scenery from the outside of Big Tokyo, the small vehicle was occupied by the silhouette of a nude male figure, hyperventilating on the brink of asphyxiation.

Though muscular, his frame was petite in comparison to the Herculean thighs he had his slim legs placed on either end of.

Every inch of his warm ivory toned skin was covered in goosebumps and part of it had been littered with hickeys.

Shades of pale purples and dark reds traced his neck, arms, and especially, his inner thigh.

Despite how enkindled his feverish skin had become, the dark haired man couldn't stop shivering.

Beneath him was yet another male figure, equally as unclothed as he was, holding onto his waist from below.

Neither one of them could speak.

Their lips were connected, attempting to quench the thirst they were experiencing amidst such an erotic moment.

The submissive, moonstruck male who was losing his mind the deeper he fell into an unknown world of sin, had momentarily detached his swollen lips away from his red-blooded gallant to catch his breath.

"And here I thought I was the one with broken ribs, why are you the one out of air?"

The older man joked, caressing the boy's face to wrap his hand around his neck.

Bringing him into a sloppy kiss while still running his hands up and down the young man's back, his kiss broke off into a gasp of air inhaled by both of them.

"Zo..ro... Zoro..." Was the one word Luffy's lips could form and pronounce.

He would repeat the Swordsman's name over and over again, appearing to be hypnotized by it.

But who could blame him? The Swordsman was possessing his body in places he had never been touched before.

These electrifying sensations flowing throughout the most sensitive parts of Luffy's anatomy were what over stimulated the young man and made him fall apart above Zoro while his legs trembled.

Pushing his back against the dashboard, the brunette grew frustrated.

He then shut his eyes, letting his jaw drop to unleash shameless, provocative gasps into the air.

"Damn! Why didn't I steal a van or a limousine... Anything- ahhh... Would've been- ngh! Better...!"

His whining made a smirk appear across Zoro's lips.

He tucked his hand beneath the boy's head, tangling the silky strands of his hair in between his lengthy fingers.

"Don't worry, I'll hijack a bus for us the next time."