Noisy Neighbor | 6 🎸

"It's over. Whew, I thought he'd never leave!" Zoro spoke to himself after his 'friend', Sanji, left.

The two share a pretty bumpy friendship with one another, but nonetheless, they rely on each other for things every now and then.

On this occasion, the Swordsman was in need of Sanji's help when it came to cooking a proper meal for himself... Without burning his oven for what would appear the seventh time.

He despised needing the other man's assistance, yet he had no one else to help him with his kitchen issues other than him.

"Hey, asshole!" Zoro jumped when the man returned, barging into his apartment as if it were his own.

"Did you leave something behind, playboy?" The Swordsman teased.

"Thanks for that stinking sake, it was good- HAHAHA!" Sanji held his bottom being tossed out of the man's apartment.

"Don't infect my apartment with your perverted presence any longer, I'm out of disinfectant!" Zoro grinned, closing the door behind him.

From far away, he could see Sanji cracking up while walking back to his car from his window. That reaction of his made Zoro smile unintentionally.

Luffy's face suddenly came to his mind. He remembered how sad the boy appeared and how adorable he was acting with him.

The man could still feel the younger boy's arms squeezing tightly around his feet as he took a look beneath them.

In the midst of thinking about Luffy, he heard the postman knocking on his door and walked downstairs to answer him.

"Oh, this is for you. Enjoy your day!" The worker said, handing him a package.

"It's here!!" The Swordsman celebrated after receiving something he had been waiting for.

When he was headed back into his apartment, he couldn't help but to hear something from Law and Luffy's apartment, which made him place his package indoors and press his ear against the door to get a closer listen.

There was an echo of raspy grunts and high-pitched noises that were rather inappropriate for him to witness.

His cheeks flushed red as the sounds of heavy breathing got louder and far more desperate than before.

"Are they actually doing it?!" The Swordsman asked himself, gulping.

His feet were turned the opposite direction of where he was standing, warning him to leave.

But his eager ears were gaining curiosity for what was happening on the other side of his neighbor's door which lead him to spy.

"I shouldn't eavesdrop, but this sounds interesting."

The first voice he could hear was Law, groaning roughly.

"I can't anymore! You'll tear me apart!"

"J-JUST TRY! Come on, a little bit more!" Luffy exhaled, apparently responding to Law.

"I'm not made of rubber like you are, you'll break me, M-Mugi.. Ahh.. Damn it.."

This was even more shocking for Zoro to take in.

"Law is the... BOTTOM?" He gasped, startling his own self along the way.

"Shit, that was too close." The man covered his mouth, crouching down to not be noticed by anyone around him.

Especially not by Law or Luffy, since their windows were fairly close to the door he was stood outside of, shamelessly spying on their intimate lives.

"Stretch it out!!"

"P..please, no more." Zoro's body grew numb as their conversation got deeper.

"He must be going rough on him. Never would have thought of it from such an adolescent looking kid. Luffy's really got it in him to dominate."

The imagery he was conjuring in his unclean mind because of the other two males, was causing his mouth to salivate.

"Touch the blue! Touch the blue!" Luffy desperately commanded, releasing rather sexual noises from his mouth that travelled directly to Zoro's ears, loud enough to struck his heart and reproductive organs.

"Is this some form of foreplay or are they role-playing? Either way, Luffy sounds-" The nosey eavesdropping man nearly tumbled back when he realized that the door to his apartment had closed behind him.

His face went from having a devious grin, to a look of pure regret and devastation as he remembered he left his keys inside.

"Stop putting your butt so close to my face!" Law breathed out, sounding as if he were struggling to breathe.

"Yours is touching mine too, so stop complaining!!" Shortly after Luffy's declaration was made public for Zoro to hear, the man twitched.

"SIXTY NINE!?" He gasped out loud, unable to hold in his excitement any longer.

From within the apartment, everything went deadly silent, causing Zoro to start sweaty profusely.

"Someone's there, I just heard their voice." Law sensed, alerting the younger boy as well.

"So did I." Zoro started to hear footsteps getting closer towards the door as beads of sweat ran down his neck.

"WHERE'S MY DAMN KEY!?" The Swordsman started to frantically search for his house keys but they were no where to be found.

His neighbor's door flung wide open, revealing the last two people Zoro wanted to make eye contact with right now.

"I'm so fucked..."

~~~