Tan Lines | 6 🌅

"O-oh, I see." A rush of blood went into Luffy's head, causing the pale pigmentation on his cheeks to glow bright red.

Embarrassed for having asked the older man what he was doing in the first place and finding his answer to be rather sarcastic, the Captain turned away, walking towards the exit of the bathroom stall.

"Ow! What on Earth is biting my-" Narrowing his head down to the floor, a familiar looking sea creature ran across Luffy's feet.

The fear he felt towards the creature suddenly turned into anger when the young man had just about enough and reached for the scorpion with his bare hands.

"Hey, hey! Luffy, the space is too crowded in-"

While being pushed into a corner, Zoro unintentionally grabbed ahold of Luffy's back side as the risky brunette pushed his bottom against Zoro's midsection, causing the Swordsman to yelp internally.

The friction they gave each other was taken with a grain of salt by Luffy who was too distracted to see the inappropriate position he was in with Zoro...

But the feverish Swordsman on the other hand, didn't exactly react the same way given how aroused he already was, prior to when Luffy had invaded his stall.

"This is bad. Really bad." Trying to push the boy away from him, his erection brushed across Luffy's back and started twitching.

"Luffy, tie your shoes outside." Zoro's grip grew rough against Luffy's sharp shoulders that started to ache, the harder he grasped onto them.

"Argh! I wasn't tying my shoes, that crustacean got away again!! Damn!"

Sighing deeply, the boy grew so disappointed in not being able capture the sea creature, that he didn't realize he was being kicked out of the stall he was in.

"Find it outside then. You gotta go, I mean it!"

Rubbing his bottom against the older man's shorts, Luffy turned over to him and looked at him with a set of wandering eyes that made him appear more innocent and mindless than he actually was.

Zoro's breathing slowed down as he realized how fast his Captain's facial expressions had changed, making him look malicious.

"You don't look so good, what's eating ya' lately?" He asked, remaining seated on the floor in a tempting position that sculptured a perfect arch onto his slim back while his knees were spread over either end of Zoro's legs, leaving the man nowhere else to go.

Grinding his teeth hard enough to make Luffy cringe, the Swordsman smirked at him before letting his pants slip down to his ankles, pushing the boy's head into his erected dick that was oozing with a clear coating of precum.

Luffy's eyes widened with shock.

Unsure of what to do, he pulled himself away for a moment to breathe, then he used his tongue to clean off the residue that was overflowing from Zoro's tip.

The Swordsman shut his eyes, pushing his back further against the stall, grasping his lengthy fingers in between the straight locks of hair covering Luffy's forehead.

While tugging at the brunette boy's hair, the smirk on Zoro's face faded away and transitioned into an 'O' shaped expression that traced his lips as he was in desperate need for a release.

Just when he was to reaching his climax, Luffy postponed it after they heard loud footsteps invade the bathroom.

"I wonder where those two went... Oi, Sanji! Didn't you say you saw them awhile ago?" From afar, they could hear one of their friends mention them and Sanji's name as well, a few miles away.

"Usopp? Is he looking for us?" Luffy mouthed to the Swordsman who had a serious look on his face.

By now, he was signalling Luffy to remain silent, all the while reaching down to his midsection to finish himself off.

His hand was slapped away by the younger man who wanted to continue instead.

"Luffy... Wait a minute, there's not enough room." Zoro whispered when the boy stood up.

"I'm gonna sit." He motioned his hands by running them across Zoro's thighs, letting the Swordsman know what  plan he had in mind.

"No, don't-" In the midst of their disagreement, Zoro ended up flushing the toilet when his hand was pushed back by Luffy's arm that collided with him on accident.

"You... Idiot!" The man sighed with annoyance.

"ZORO! LUFFY! Are you two in here?" Usopp called out to them, now knowing that there was someone within the stalls.

Coincidentally, a friendly Sunflower walked out of one of the stalls, away from where Zoro and Luffy were hiding within, and distracted Usopp and Sanji.

"M-my mistake, I thought you were someone else." The Sniper spoke with an apologetic look on his face.

"Usopp, let's go check back in the Sunny. They might've gone back there instead." Sanji suggested, taking the idea that Luffy and Zoro might be within the restroom, off of Usopp's mind.

At long last, the fervent duo was left alone to settle their differences in peace.

"Not yet." Zoro warned Luffy, squinting his eyes while listening carefully to make sure that the others were gone.

Giving his Captain a nod, the younger was satisfied with knowing that the coast was officially clear for them.

"You shouldn't have sat down with these shorts on." The Swordsman spoke in a low, seductive voice, using his masculine hands to squeeze at Luffy's jean shorts.

"As if you didn't like them. Or what, are you gonna deny it?" His naughty Captain teased, unbuttoning his shorts.

"Mmm, not exactly. I won't deny that." Luffy looked behind him after Zoro lifted his bottom, exposing the mess that was beneath him.

"... But I don't think you'll be able to explain these stains to Nami or whoever's shorts these are." Turning his head down, Luffy gasped shortly, seeing that the Swordsman had released all over his bottom.

"I'll buy them new ones."

"Make sure you hide them well when you throw them out." Zoro responded, feeling the boy rocking his bottom from side to side.

"Who says I'm throwin' 'em out? Nishishishi!!" Luffy's laughter made the older man feel a pit of fire deep within  his stomach.

"I suggest you get rid of them."

"What if I want to keep them for myself?"

🌻🌻🌻