Tan Lines | 11 🌅

A few miles away, a bright, neon light illuminated the sky, letting everyone in Sunny Town know that the Moon Festival had officially begun.

Residents and tourists all gathered around, staring up at the night sky for awhile, eagerly awaiting for the gigantic moon to appear right before their eyes.

They waited... And waited... And nothing.

"Isn't it supposed to show up after they start throwing fireworks?" One person questioned.

"It is. They always signal when the Moon comes out by throwing fireworks in the sky." Another responded.

"Then, if it wasn't a firework, what was that light we saw just now?"

"Maybe it was thunder. They did say it would rain later on during the night."

Shrugging shoulders and nodding heads at one another, the people were convinced that the light that had appeared in the sky earlier was nothing more than just a lighting bolt and dismissed it.

In reality... That little neon light that had earned the attention of many people walking around the beach, belonged to one of the couples within one of the hotel rooms.

"Did it hurt?" A soft voice echoed from the outside of a balcony.

"It burns a little, but it's not too bad." A man responded, his deep voice earned a smile from his partner who was soaked with sweat that ran down every inch of his skin, not leaving a single corner dry.

"Are you done?" The older questioned, watching as the brunette shook his head in disagreement.

"Just a little more."

"The food's gonna get cold." He teased, running his large hands across a thin, petite leg that was trembling.

"Are you cold, Luffy?" His lover asked, pecking Luffy's lips with a smile.

The shorter male who rested on top of his body shook his head in disagreement once more, running his hands across a set of washboard abs.

"Never been hotter." Instinctively arching his back while eagerly shifting his hungry hips from side to side, Luffy could see a cloud of smoke emitting from his body.

"There's no way you could do it a second time." The Swordsman grinned, tempting the young, feverish Captain.

"Wanna bet, Swordy?" A devilish chuckle traced Luffy's swollen lips, the moment he left Zoro confused by moving away from him to change the positions they were in.

"Try me." He challenged the older man.

Zoro stood up from behind the boy, squeezing down on his bottom.

"I'll take you up on that offer, Captain." Luffy gasped, smirking halfway through as Zoro re-inserted his member inside of him, tugging at his hair just the way he likes it.

"Mmh..."

"It's so hot inside, you're practically melting around it." Luffy's face heated up, hearing the man's commentary.

"HYAH! Ahaha, oh shit!" The couple started laughing after Luffy let out a high-pitched moan.

"That's a new one, shorty."

"Ahh.. Fuck, D- HOLY SHIT, THE SHORTS!" Stopping halfway, Zoro's ear picked up a sentence Luffy was unable to finish.

"Wait, go back a little. What was that?" He asked, slowing down.

"Please! Please!!" Luffy gritted his teeth, begging the older man to quicken his pace again.

His breathless grunts turned into animalistic howls that made people wonder if the full moon was attracting werewolves to their peaceful island.