Noisy Neighbor | 1 🎸

It was an early sunny Saturday morning, in a calm city in Japan. The birds chirping ever so gently was the only sound that could be heard from around the neighborhood.

Even the cars that were passing by were serene and mindful of the people who were sleeping at this hour.

Among each and every house and building around the friendly neighborhood, was a modern triplex apartment in which one particular person resided within, having the most peaceful and uninterrupted slumber there could be.

A man with a bright glow on his chartreuse green locks of hair was shifting his weight from side to side, hugging one of his pillows similar to the way couples embrace one another.

However, this young man wasn't taken by any means. He was a Swordsman named Roronoa Zoro who was wholeheartedly dedicated to his profession.

Soft sighs escaped his parted lips, the deeper he fell into a dream where he finally became a Master Swordsman in a beautiful land.

His mouth grew wide with a smile of pure joy.

Unfortunately... His moment of happiness was cut short when a loud banging startled him awake, to the point of making him stick to the floor when falling off of his high bed.

"DON'T FORGET YOUR HEADSET!"

"HEADPHONES ARE FOR THE WEAK, NOISE GIVES ME ENERGY!!"

"YOU'LL END UP WITH TINNITUS!"

"I DON'T HAVE SINUSITIS, SEE?" A loud snort emitted from a boy's nostril as he tried to prove a point to his friend.

"Here they go again..." The Swordsman thought to himself, mentally preparing for the following conversation he was forced to hear from a pair of noisy metalhead males that lived in an apartment beneath his.

"I SAID IT'LL GIVE YOU TINNITUS."

"TENNIS?"

"TINNITUS!"

"WHAT'S THAT?"

"IT HARMS YOUR EARS, MUGIWARA-YA."

"TINNITUS HURTS MY EARS? WHERE IS HE!? I'LL KICK HIS ASS."

"TINNITUS IS AN EAR CONDITION, NOT A PERSON!" As their bantering about this supposed 'tinnitus' went on, the Swordsman grew impatient.

He sandwiched his ears in between a pair of pillows that were also knocked down from his bed seconds after he fell off of it.

His purpose was to block out the noise coming from downstairs; his obstacle was that the sounds grew LOUDER when another instrument blasted throughout the apartment, causing his own to start shaking, similar to the magnitude of a 6.7 Earthquake.

"Those damn noisy neighbors! Every morning it's the same thing, I feel like chopping them up with my sword."

Agitated at long last, Zoro wrapped a robe around his body and headed outside.

"They've been living here for a week, and I haven't been able to even meet them... What a great first impression."

That being said in his mind, the annoyed neighbor dragged his fist up to their door and banged against it.

Immediately, the disturbing ruckus came to an end when the music stopped.

"TORAO, SOMEONE'S AT THE DOOR!"

"I got it, no need to be so loud, Mugiwara-ya."

"WHAT?"

"I said no need to be-"

"I DON'T HEAR ANYTHING, SPEAK UP!" Before the mature sounding voice could answer the loud screamer from within their apartment, they noticed a door flinging wide open with a harsh kick.

There stood a man with a deadly gaze cast on his crippled facial expression that showed just how visibly annoyed he was.

"You must be the new neighbors... Let me Introduce myself."

~~~