Class Fight | 2 🤛

"Class dismissed! Please remember to keep these images in mind and study each one of them, I'll grade your tests tomorrow, so study hard!"

While some students rushed out of the classroom, one stayed behind when accidentally dropping his opened pencil case on the floor, creating a mess.

"Huh??" He raised his eyebrow at the small red case which appeared to be unzipped.

"I clearly remember closing it earlier."

"My, what a mess. Need a hand, Luffy?" Shanks asked, watching the brunette boy shake his head with a bright gummy smile.

"Nope! I got this, Shanks- Oops! I mean... Teacher!" The young boy laughed, scooping up all of his pencils and erasers that had landed on the floor.

"Um, do you have a moment, Shanks? I need to ask you something."

"Of course, class ended awhile ago either way. Luffy! Will you and your friend close the door after you leave?"

Turning over to Shanks, the boy nodded.

It wasn't until the teacher left that Luffy started to analyze something was odd about the last sentence he spoke to him.

"My friend? But I thought I was the last one that-" A loud stomping triggered a yelp to escape Luffy's mouth while he realized he wasn't as alone as he thought he was.

"W-what do you want? You and your friends bring me nothing but trouble!" The boy angrily frowned as a grin appeared on another teen's face.

Standing tall before him was a green haired, muscular rebel with a set of swords strapped securely around a maroon colored sash on his right hip.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!" Luffy gritted his teeth, having his hair pulled roughly by the older teenager.

"If you don't want trouble from us, then you better memorize your assignment and hand us down those notes." This angered the boy furthermore, finding it was unfair for him to have to do double the work.

"HA! HAHA! And what makes you think I'm even studying for my OWN assignment? I can't study without falling asleep every two seconds!" He groaned, shaking the older boy off of him before being pinned down to the floor.

"That I know, and very well too. But if there's anyone in this entire school who knows more about devil fruits, it's you." The Swordsman stated with a fearsome voice.

"Nuh-uh! And even if I did, I wouldn't wanna waste my knowledge on jerks like you, stuuuupid!!" The sound of a loud slap echoed throughout the classroom as Luffy held his cheek.

Before the younger could do anything, he was dragged by Zoro out of the classroom while grasping tighter onto the victim's hair.

"HEY, LET GO OF MY HAIR!!" The brunette heard people gasping around him as he was taken to Zoro's group.

There, he encountered the rest of the Supernova members. Each member had a bloodthirsty look in their eyes, staring down at the shorter boy.

"So, word around the school is that you know a lot about devil fruits. Isn't that right, gumboy?" A bright red haired male questioned, staring down at Luffy who was now standing in front of three intimidating boys.

"So what if it's true? I'd never do anything for you bastards!" A loud laughter emitted from his bullies while they looked at each other.

"Who said we were asking you?" Luffy's hands were held behind his back while he was slammed against a locker.

Given that the lockers in this particular type of school were made of sea prism, the boy felt his body weaken immediately when coming in contact with it.

Being temporarily drained of his energy and powers, the slim brunette let out a loud sigh, feeling tired as his body slid down.

"You better do as we say, 'Monkey D. Luffy', if you know what's good for you." Objects started to float around Luffy and connect with each other, forming a large weapon that was heavy enough to crush the entire school.

This was the power that one of the Supernova members possessed.

After eating the Magnet-Magnet fruit, Eustass Kid became a magnetic man who could use his abilities against anyone when it comes to battling.

And now, he was using them to aim a set of nails at Luffy's backpack straps.

Being lifted in the air by Zoro, Kid hammered the nails onto his straps, leaving the shorter boy pinned to his locker.

To make sure he wouldn't escape, he also pinned the sides of his pants to the jade locker as well, watching as the boy raged.

"PUT ME DOWN SO I COULD KICK YOUR ASSES!" His arms wiggled around, but they couldn't break free of the straps they had been caught inside of, and that was slowly driving Luffy insane.

Zoro slowly approached him, grabbing onto his chin to pull his face closely towards his.

Luffy's breathing slowed down momentarily as he was dumbfounded by the Swordsman's questionable actions.

"I'd like to see you try, little shit. We run this school around here." He declared with dominance, puffing his chest out to the younger.

"Y-yeah? You and what army? These two MORONS aren't even strong! You're all a bunch of cowards! Fight me like a man! ALL OF YOU!"

Students surrounded the Supernovas and their victim as they laughed loud enough for the whole school to hear.

"Fight like a man? You don't even know the first thing about being one, you fucking pussy." Zoro cocked his head back, laughing at Luffy's misery.

His teeth clenched tightly when being used as a punching bag by Kid who was swinging endlessly at his ribcage.

A large crowd of people gathered around them: Some cheering, others filming the scene that was unfolding right before their eyes.

"Leave him," announced a tall, raven haired man with a light satin skin tone. "He already knows what to do. Don't you?" He smirked at the younger boy.

"If you don't... Well, you already know what happens."

Luffy's eyes widened, watching him wield a small cube out of his long and mysterious jacket.

"N-not that again!" His body trembled with fear, seeing a beating heart caged within the frozen ice cube.

"Curse you, Law... You stole my heart twice already. What's he planning on doing with it this time!?"

~~~