Bro-Zoned | 4 🍻

"I won't... First, I have to do this!" Luffy brought his face closely towards the Swordsman and gave him a violent kiss.

"DON'T DO THAT TO ME. You almost killed me!" The older man ran his hands across his own face, sighing deeply.

"I don't know how to kiss people! I don't know anything about human TOUCH!" The boy shouted back.

"I'm not talking about the kiss! I'm talking about you! For a second, I thought I had screwed up and ruined everything, man."

"Me?? Why?"

"Just forget about it." Zoro splashed water into his face, seeing how awfully energetic his Captain had become.

He let his jaw drop, opening his mouth as wide as possible to redeem himself by giving his Swordsman, now new boyfriend, a blowjob.

"What if I just lick it like this instead?" The boy asked, tracing his tongue over the tip of Zoro's slit.

"Hhmm... That's good." The Swordsman praised, massaging his hands through the wet locks of Luffy's hair.

Taking a closer look at it now, the younger felt curious.

He craned his head downwards, remaining in a position similar to the one his Swordsman had previously done when pleasuring him.

Just as he was about to take the man's member into his mouth, the lock on the door popped right open.

"Shit?" Luffy asked with a crooked smile across his face.

"SHIT!" Zoro repeated, turning the boy over and onto his back.

Though the curtains had been ripped off, the height of the tub was tall enough for Luffy's petite frame to be hidden below.

But the real challenge was how long he could remain underneath the water before running out of air.

"CAN'T. WAIT. ANY. LONGER." A crew mate shouted, barging into the bathroom.

"Uh... Aren't you gonna ask any questions, Chopper?" The Swordsman spoke.

"Not interested!"

"Can... I ask you a question?"

"NOT interested! But thanks!" After breaking into the bathroom, Chopper broke right out of it when he was done using it.

"Good job in hiding down there, he didn't even notice." Zoro said after awhile, keeping his neck turned to the door, making sure that Chopper had locked it before he left.

"Alright. You can come out now, Captain." The Swordsman looked beneath him, finding Luffy had moved from the position he was in.

His ass was sticking into the air on one end, while on the other, his mouth was stuck inside of Zoro's dick, taking him in, one inch at a time.

"Aha..ha.. Ah, Luffy... What a good boy." The man's sensual, breathless laughter made butterflies erupt inside of Luffy's tummy while he continued sucking him off.

Twitch after twitch, Zoro's length developed a mind of its own and an uncontrollable hunger for a sweet release.

"OI, Birthday Boy!" Luffy winked, maneuvering his hand over Zoro's member.

"Mmmh..."

"You wanna get more wishes than the ones from your birthday candles?" The brunette asked.

"Hh... How so?" Zoro gasped lightly, licking his lips that were becoming dry.

"L-Luffy-!? Oh.. Shit.."

The Swordsman was surprised by his lover when the boy started to grind his own member against his, grabbing both of them in his hand.

"Aa..ah... You'll get three free wishes when a genie comes out of these lamps."

"Make it six!" Zoro grunted with a grin, wrapping his arms around Luffy's waist to control the boy's pace as he grinded faster.

"Hh-AGH!!"

"Fuck..."

Through begs and moans, the air was thickening from the amount of profanities that escaped the erotic lover's lustful lips.

Though the water wasn't running, the amount of vapor emitting from their feverish bodies had caused the large mirror connected to the sink to get foggy.

"Close..close.. Zoro...!" Luffy's eyes rolled to the back of his head and shut instantly when he reached his climax for a second time.

Zoro's muscles tensed up and retracted as his orgasm persisted, making him lose track of time and focus only on what he was feeling.

"So... What'd you wish for?" Luffy asked, catching his breath.

"For the first wish: Unlimited booze." The Swordsman replied.

"The second one: I wished for a better sense of direction." In response to that, his Captain had no other choice but to laugh.

"And the third one?" Luffy then asked, blushing lightly.

"Tell me yours first, then I'll let you know about mine."

Nodding in agreement, Luffy opened his arms as Zoro carried him out of the tub to wrap him into a bathrobe.

"My first wish is to have an unlimited stack of exotic meat from all around the world."

"Sounds pretty accurate coming from you." Zoro teased earning a giggle from the younger.

"Next, I wished for a new member to join my crew!"

"Also accurate. And let me guess, the third wish is for you to become the King of Pirates?" His first mate smiled fondly, running his hand across Luffy's face.

"YUP! Nishishishi! Naaaah! I wished... Well, why don't you tell me your last wish first?" The boy questioned.

"Nah, tell me yours."

"Deal! I wished... For us to stay this way."

"What? Cold and shivering inside a messy bathroom?" Zoro laughed, wrapping a towel over his waist.

"Together," Luffy smiled, looking down at his feet.

"Together... No matter what."

"Why would you wish for something that already came true?" Zoro's unexpected answer made Luffy smack his bicep with a pout.

"To make sure it STAYS true. Duuuuuh! And hey, what's your last wish, anyways?"

"Now you got me pissed off again. I need some beer."

"But the wish- HEY! DON'T GOOOOO!!" Before the brunette could say another word, Zoro had already disappeared into the kitchen.

"Darn Swordy! I wonder what his last wish could be... It's probably just more booze, uwahaha!!"

~Later on that night~

"Who does he think he is... Copying my wish like that." Zoro thought to himself, sleeping beside Luffy for the very first time.

His heart was warm just by seeing the way the brown eyed boy rested so effortlessly peaceful on top of his chest.

"Gotta love this Captain Copycat. This was the best Birthday ever."

🎈THE END🎈