💙❤️ [Tʰᵉᶤʳ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ Bᵉᵍᶤᶰˢ] քǟʀȶ 2

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ɢɪғᴛ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Fay & Ivan - WHAT!??

Some of them were dead ass shocked by what Benson had just said but mostly Ivan and Fay who had like a million questions for Monarch Vince. So he apologised to his daughter for why he never mentioned her past sooner.

Monarch Vince - well i guess your finally ready to know the truth my dear daughter

Vince began explaining of the time he was young that he too stumbleupon a kind and beautiful lady just like how she and Ivan met. But for some reason his case was way worse knowing in those times people weren't so supportive in his case because of the fact he was already engaged to his so called step-mother.

During that time their kingdom wasn't so accepting of witches because they believe they only manipulate people till the very end. But it was too late to even argue knowing Fay's mother was already pregnant with twins one boy and one girl both half witches, soon enough her mother fell into an illness because her body was too weak even if she was a herbal witch some unknown sickness can never heal her mother.

And her final wish is to keep Fay safe with Vince's family knowing she will be safe and be treated unlike his brother who is born an elemental witch who can possess huge magic that can protect himself and needs someone to live up her mother's legacy.

Fay after hearing that story was in tears not knowing all her life was a lie and that her father deeply apologise because he just wanted to keep her precious daughter safe and get well treated. Fay was indeed heartbroken but of course she understood the situation and went to hug his father deeply, that causes Vince to be shocked knowing his expectation would lead his daughter to hate him for the lie all these years.

Witch Benson - what? I don't get a hug from my own big sister?

Fay - oh i'm so sorry dear brother

Fay wipes her remaining tears and goes over to his brother Benson finally meeting his long lost little brother and soon enough every witches was touched that the two Gemini siblings are finally together.

Witch Benson - by the way your last name is Gemini but since you'll be marrying to this shit head-

Chief Ivan - LANGUAGE!

Witch Benson - do i look like i give a fuck Ivan?!!

Chief Ivan - I refuse to believe you're going to be my brother-in-law! you're like the least expected person i would think of as a brother!!!

Witch Benson - Get used to it asshole! *cough* As I was saying, you are a Gemini but since you're gonna marry him your last name will become Halo, unfortunately....

Chief Ivan - What's that supposed to mean!!

Witch Benson - means you suck!

Chief Ivan - OH YOU WANNA GO?!!

Witch Benson - BRING IT BITCH!

The two idiots summons up their wand and broom and started to duel or fight to finally know which of them are the strongest witch. Even though they are both elemental witches. Ivan still has a chance because he finally has the family jewel that contains all possible magic both light and dark magic.

The Grand Warden and so are the elder witch who have a bruh and disappointed face but sure enough they're all glad knowing peace between the nobles and witches are at one.