💜💙🧡 [Pᵒˡʸ Eᶰᵍᵃᶰᵍᵉᵐᵉᶰᵗ] քǟʀȶ 41

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴇɴᴇʀɑᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ɑ ʀᴇᴘᴇɑᴛᴇᴅ ᴘɑsᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

After about a week from now, Ivan has announced to everyone that the black familiar has vanished and was allowed back to return to the enchanted realm. Every witch can now relieve their anxiety, fear and stress knowing they can go back to their own home where it is safe and sound.

Yet other witches who felt sad knowing they met a few friends amongst the humans during Zak's coming of age party because of the unexpected yet fun dance, but of course there are still people who felt disgust over it but the talk of the century is literally on the news.

Once a few of the witches have returned to the enchanted Realm, Everyone was now planning for a few of their children's coming of age ceremony which is a big deal knowing they will pledge their full power and will be receiving their reborn name.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

At Lucifer's office

Joe - *slams paper* I hope you're happy now, Master... thanks to you those stupid people think we have a "LoVe AfFaIr" which is so humiliating for me!!!

Lucifer - *reads paper* Wow, people really have creative minds to make this as a gossip...

Joe - Out of my 200 years of life, I never been so humiliated this much!

Lucifer - hey, isn't that like... the other way around? like i'm supposed to be humiliated

Joe - *slams desk* may i remind you... your highness that most of your dumb shit are tye cost of your reputation being low...

Lucifer - *gulps* god.. and i thought Kelvin was the only person that had the guts to talk to me normally... but not your way worse...

Joe - on top of all that... of all the names you could have given me.. you gave me Joe??

Lucifer - pff.. it suits you

Joe - ugh.. i like my old name better

Lucifer - haha, I apologise... Benson

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

As Fay and Darryl have returned back to their cottage, the two of them or most likely Fay wanted to visit his dear brother and wanted to bring along Darryl because her late brother would love to see how grown up and mature he was now.

As they arrive at one of the forests, Fay removes some vines as they enter a secret coast where her brother was resting and as they arrive at his grave the two of them sit down close along with Darryl giving his uncle some bouquet of flowers.

Fay - hello brother, I brought Darryl again and you should see how mature he is now...

As Fay continues on talking about how great the people are, she of course cannot hold back her tears which she started out crying, that even though she only knew her brother for quite a while... He was really caring, lovable and taught her everything he knows about being a witch.

Darryl hugged his mother tightly as she told her they should head back because it's almost time for George and Sapnap's coming of age ceremony which she nodded and the two said their goodbye for Benson for now as they head back home.