☄️ [Tʰᵉᶤʳ Eᶰᵈᶤᶰᵍˢ] 🥀 քǟʀȶ 74

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsᴛᴀʀᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I actually cried reading this ending.. no joke i apologise in advance for this chapter-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

In Rosella's afterlife

Rosella was taking a walk at the lovely flower field as she stopped and took a deep breath while thousands of petals just swept away around her, making her seem relaxed and pleasant knowing as she turned around, her eyes and Heinry met.

Heinry - R..Rosella.. *tears pour down*

Rosella - *smiles gently* Welcome home.. brother..

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Back with Darryl and Zak

As soon as Darryl and Zak have arrived at the guardian's chamber, they soon see the entire land being half destroyed as blue fire and black bist have surrounded the entire cave.

Darryl began shouting Lucy's name as both of them heard a very loud growl, 2 kinds actually as one of them was Lucy's growl and the other was an unpleasant thing that caused so much headache even just listening to it.

Zak told Darryl that the sound was coming forward which Darryl noded as the two hurried their way up to Lucy. Once they arrive at the dragon's nest where all the elements that symbolise the witches are.

They saw Lucy flying around breathing her mystical fire to one giant thing as it was 3x the size of Lucy. Making both Darryl and Zak stund as they back up from how frightening and huge that thing is.

Zak - holy shit..

Darryl - is that the king of the Leichter demons...

Zak - how in the hell are we supposed to fight that thing!!!

Lucy - *growls*

Darryl - tsk.. we have no time to think! Lucy needs our help Zak

Zak - alright..

Both Zak and Darryl summons their staff as both of their rings transform and the two flights up high to the same level as Lucy, The good thing about the guardian's chamber is all the carve symbol of all witches are in this place meaning both Zak and Darryl have the opportunity to use various types of magic.

Zak went into the Elemental side as he summons up stone minions, ice froze, and other stuff that can distract that king. While Darryl was at the Time side as he used his magic to stop freeze tha king so Lucy can make an escape.

It did work only for a little bit as even though both of their magic was strong, the creature has a lot more magic than you think, making itself break free and causing both Darryl and Zak to hit the wall very hard.

Darryl - DAMN IT!

Zak - shit that fucking hurt... Seriously how do you goddamn kill this thing!!!

Darryl - how the muffin should I know!? There's no instruction on how to kill giant DEMON!!!

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •