🏞️ [Rᶤᵛᵃˡʳʸ Bᵉᵗʷᵉᵉᶰ Tʷᵒ Wᵒʳˡᵈˢ] քǟʀȶ 19

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

As George was getting ready for the visit, the maids were putting on his noble suit which is a light blue one along with fixing up a few details to make him look presentable. The maids seem to have noticed that young George was very much down yet they coulndt blame the young one knowing he was entering the home of Lucifer himself.

As the maid powder up his face one of them try to comfort George telling him to cheer up because getting angry will cause his magic to explode which his mother will scold him once again, when George heard that he slightly flinch and remembered his mother's horrifying experience which he smiles and thanked the maids yet he still feel a little scared.

Maid 2 - i get you are scared young sir... we all are but if you let fear control you.. you know how badly emotions affect one's power

George - I know.. but I just can't face that bastard... knowing his the cause of my friends' suffering and my clan..

Maid 3 - George.. Whatever happens out there, just remember you are not alone. You have your friends to comfort you and just remember that Lord Zak is also the son of Duchess Ruwena..

George - I keep forgetting that he's actually related to her. God why did Duchess Ruwena even like someone like him...

As George bad mouth Lucifer his father and along with his brother Karl went inside his room and the maids immediately bowed at the Viscount and George was so happy to see Karl that he immediately rushed up to hug him tight. The Viscount smiled and told the maids they could go on break, which they were thankful for the Viscount. As soon as the maids left it was now only George, Karl and their father left into the room.

George started asking Karl why he didn't attend at the party that the mermaid hosted, at that point Karl gave out a smile yet his eyes were upset and just told his older brother that he knew Nick and Alex were going to be their so he refuses the invite and just continue on practicing his magic with their mom.

George felt upset and kept hugging him tight which their father smiled knowing that at least his two sons are both fine then he went over to George telling him that it's almost time to go visit the Diamond family and once again his frustration also his anger came back once again which Karl giggled seeing his brother being all frustrated.

Karl - aww come on, you're only staying till midnight...

George - that's the point... You know as a Dream which we mostly use our magic during night!

Karl - well yeah but... Mom said her and the other Dream which will handle it for now

George - *sigh* i guess i have no exuse into not going huh? *smiles*

Karl - *laughs a bit* nope, Goodluck visiting that hell hole brother!

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

As the carriage rode along to the direction of the Crystal Kingdom, George was just looking at the carriage window admiring the beautiful scenery at the forest just watching the normal birds chirp along with the animals happily playing around. 

That brought happiness to George and made him smile down knowing nature is what keeps him calm. His father was just glad that his son managed to stay calm yet he really hated the fact that he had to force his eldest son to come along knowing it was a requirement for the invitation.