💙🌙[Zᵃᵏ'ˢ Aʷᵃᵏᵉᶰᶤᶰᵍ] քǟʀȶ 58

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

It was one heated interaction between the two as Zak grips on Darryl's arm tight and refuse to let him go without an answer, while Darryl felt the sharp sting when Zak was gripping to him tight and felt the rage in his eyes, Darryl open his mouth and wanted to explain but figured, why not have a little fun.

Darryl - whatever do you mean your highness? *smiles*

Zak - Darryl... im asking you politely again.. what did that bastard do to you last night?

Darryl - as much as i want to answer your highness, but i think judging by the looks and gossip is already obvious *smirks*

Zak - oh.. you started to have a bold attitude on you huh?

Zak then grabs a hold of Darryl cheek with his right hand, as he aggressively made him look at him directly into his eyes and made him repeat his question, But Darryl wanted to see how Zak can manage to handle his powers with his emotion so he just played along a bit more even if he gets hurt.

Darryl told his highness that just because he was his personal butler it doesnt give him the right to tell him his personal life and what he does day after day. Zak had replied to Darryl that he signed a contract, a contract that he needs to follow every bit of his command which Darryl said that was indeed true, but getting involved with his life is considered being rude and unethical of him as he is not treating him as a human being.

Zak - that's the point.. Darryl Halo, you're not a human being... you're a Witch... either give me an answer or i'll force you..

Darryl - like what? that King Wilbur has his way in me-

*CRASH*

Before Darryl could knee it.. everything went horribly wrong, Every bit of the glass in the entire palace was shattered and the ground started shaking and made a bit of a crack near the village.

Causing a major panic around the kingdom and Darryl witnessing Zak's eyes turn ruby red at brought daylight and dark aura was surrounding him... His emotion was too deep causing his powers to lost control when Darryl said his reply.

Darryl went into a panic as he begged Zak to stop but he didn't listen as his anger grew more and more creating maham in the kingdom, Darryl realized his mistake but he never thought Zak would react this way as he looked around seeing multiple screams and people running away.

Darryl doesn't know what to do or how to let Zak calm down, but he went in to hug him tight as he begged him to stop, kneeling on the ground as he cried and apologized to him which made Zak look at Darryl's pitiful face and tooks a deep breath.

Zak calms down and looks around the chaos he has done which he sighs and just casually casts a spell that puts everything back, kinda like a reverse spell along with erasing everyone's memory that witnesses that chaos tomorrow.

Darryl was purely shocked what Zak did as he gets up and decided to ask him how did he learn that spell, but Zak didn't said a word and his face was still pull of anger before turning around and walking away making Darryl slightly regret but he new this was the plan that he was told by Wilbur.

Darryl - ZAK!

Zak - *stops* what..

Darryl - you know me Zak... which means you already know the answer..