🔮 [Lᵒᵛᵉ Pᵒᵗᶤᵒᶰ] քǟʀȶ 61

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

After Cynthia explain the whole thing, Zak started freaking out and have so many question which Cynthia just yelled out everything she knows and why she was here. While Darryl on the other hand... was shaking in fear as he was thinking if Wilbur was actually serious.

Which he is.. After Cynthia explains everything, Zak was pure relief knowing it won't be that difficult to break off the engagement since Cynthia was part of Layla's deviant plan to make him and Darryl to be back together.

But of course how will he announce this to the others, especially to the people, but as he saw Darryl shaking in fear, that was at least the least thing he should worry about knowing Wilbur is being a lunatic and cheating his way out to win over Darryl.

So as he approach Darryl as gave him one big hug, he told him he shouldn't be worried because he was going to be right there to protect him, Darryl was of course happy seeing Zak being all caring and protective, but the fact Wilbur is using a love potion that was literally banned because of some problems, yeah his worries grew even more.

Zak and Cynthia were curious, mostly Cynthia, why that potion was banned, except for the reason making people fall in love with the wrong person. Darryl told them that the effect was only temporary and the effect doesn't do much to people who already have a soulmate.

Which make it less worrying for Zak, but why was Darryl even scared if it doesn't affect who found their soulmate, but Darryl just stand still with a horrified smile as he just beg Zak in fear to please never leave his side, then Cynthis wonder what was the worst effect of that potion.

Darryl - oh trust me.. it's way worse than you think it is..

Cynthia - is it so bad that you refuse to tell us?

Darryl - I thought Layla mentioned you all of the witch craft stuff?

Cynthia - she.. did.. but she refused to tell me this potion because when i brought it up she teleported away..

Darryl - make sense, Well now that we all clear up this situation, you're ok with me and Zak being together?

Cynthia - duh of course, you two are soulmates and so cute together! when I heard you two broke up, I immediately went in tears and i figure out how to make you two back together

Zak - and so Lady Layla told you about this engagement plan I have?

Cynthia - yup! so i just join along letting your father new and butler joe-

Zak - wait- MY FATHER KNEW ALL ALONG???

Cynthia noded to Zak which made him scream in annoyance how in the hell did his father even keep this from him, which Cynthia just told Zak that he doesn't want to intervene in his son's life. That he mentioned that he is already 18 and has come of age to mature, as he was thinking about his future kingdom, so he just let him do what he pleases.

Zak do understand that which made him sad and quite embarrassing how even his father knew the whole situation and knows his feeling way more than his own, but his just glad that him and Darryl can finally be together and be happy for the future.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Meanwhile with Ponk