⚡ [A ˡᶤᵛᵉ Dᵃᶰᵍᵉʳ] քǟʀȶ 56

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

The whole afternoon was hell for Darryl as he couldn't focus on his job because everywhere he goes... he felt a chill and feel like someone was watching him, which was a pretty accurate reason because he was indeed getting followed by Wilbur.

The whole staff was genuinely speechless at this point or like lost in thought because for some reason, King Philza doesn't mind that his son actually wanted to marry a man, or none of his brothers are debating it.

Every so often that when Darryl tries to run away from Wilbur he of course has one step ahead and cuddles Darryl whenever he wants and with no shame... he even kisses his hand or his cheeks. Sometimes he wants a direct kiss but Darryl mostly pulls him away.

Darryl - Wilby please... I need to work...

Tommy - mate can you even stop that psychopath?

Darryl - wait... can you?

Tommy - OF COURSE NOT! HE EVEN WATCHED ME SLEEP AT NIGHT!!!

Darryl - *chills* I..

Philza - trust me mate... even i can't stop him...

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Of course some time Wilbur has a bouquet of flowers every past hour and kneel down to give it to Darryl, Darryl actually don't mind the flowers because Wilbur always give him his favorite that is blood rose which made Zak feel a little bit jealous because that's what he used to do when they were kids and made him slightly annoyed.

When Wilbur gives him another flower, Zak steps down as he grabs Darryl's arm and runs away leaving Wilbur behind but of course he ain't giving up so Wilbur rushes down to follow Zak and screams why he was taking his future husband away.

Zak tried to run away quickly and went to the right side of the palace lobby which they passed Cynthia and Zak didn't even bother to greet her which made Cynthia look at them and now know what was going on when Wilbur took a small break to breath.

Wilbur - C..Cynthia.. h..have you seen that blue fucker who took my husband away!!!

Cynthia - yes i do, in fact they went to left wing of the palace, at the garden i think

Wilbur - Thank you Cynthia!

Wilbur went to run to where Cynthia had pointed and when Wilbur was gone she started giggling as she waved her fan looking at the direction where Zak and Darryl had passed.

Cynthia - those two owe me big time

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Zak and Darry finally stopped as they have passed the east side of the palace garden way far to where Cynthia have direction, Darryl asked his highness why he took him away from Wilbur but Zak didn't said anything but just continue to hug Darryl as he beg him to at least let him hug him a little while longer.

Darryl of course had many questions but he just nodded not because it was Zak's request but because he was the crown-prince and whatever he commanded he needed to listen without any hesitation.