💐 [Bʳᶤᵍʰᵗ Cᵉˡᵉᵇʳᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰˢ] քǟʀȶ 75

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsᴛᴀʀᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Word count: 4.2k words

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Flashback

Everything went so fast for the two, yet they will still forever have their memories with them, as their stories are repeating ever since day one till today, in hopes they can still remember their previous lives and how amazing it was for them to have met.

Little Darryl - goodmorning Zaky!

Little Zak - you're finally here! What took you so long?

Little Darryl - sorry hehe.. I was practicing my magic, that's all..

Little Zak - *pouts* Why do you always keep me waiting..

Little Darryl - im sorry, but i promise i won't ever do it and i'll be always be on time!

Little Zak - yeah, you and your horrible time management..

Little Darryl - *embarrass* H..Hey!

Little Zak began to laugh so hard after he teased Darryl, causing Darryl to blushed as a tomato as he went to pounce on Zak, making the two roll down the field as the two screamed of how dizzy they were.

The two finally stop and covered with grass as the two glace at one another and both started laughing how their many grass stuck onto them. But even so, little Zak went to pulled little Darryl to him close as the two cuddled each other at the grassy meadow both happy to be with each other.

Little Zak - hey Darryl..

Little Darryl - yes Zaky?

Little Zak - *blush* i..if i ever asked you.. to b..be with me forever.. will you stay?

Little Darryl - *smiles* what type of question is that, of course i'll stay with you forever, and it's not because of your wish

Little Zak - r..really! and.. what do you mean it's not because of my wish?

Little Darryl - *kiss forehead* because i love you Zak *smiles gently*

Little Zak - *stund & smiles* I love you too, my little witch..

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Back at the present

George - how long does this two fuckers ganna sleep?

Clay - I don't know...

Alex - dude get water already!

Karl - huh? What do you mean, me?! I'm a freaking time witch! isn't that your job babe???

Alex - hey i'm more of a ice witch-

Nick - alright stand back! I got a bucket of water!!

Everyone take cover as they saw Nick grab a very huge bucket of water and manage to splash on it at both Zak and Darryl, once they did the two imidietly wake up and take a huge breath and was confuse how the fuck did they get wet.