🌌 [Tᵘʳᶰ ᵒᶠ Eᵛᵉᶰᵗˢ] քǟʀȶ 44

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴇɴᴇʀɑᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ɑ ʀᴇᴘᴇɑᴛᴇᴅ ᴘɑsᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Darryl - hmm... I think I'll name myself... Goodboyhalo *smiles*

Nick - GOODBOYHALO? WHAT TYPE OF NAME IS THAT!?

Darryl - Hey! it's way better than Sapnap!

Nick - *gasp* HOW DARE YOU!

Darryl - WELL HOW DARE YOU

Nick - OH YOU WANNA FIGHT BITCH?!

Darryl - BRING IT NICK!

After the two finished their pathetic argument, the two started summoning up their broom as they both stood up and began their little fight which made Zak worried and asked Sir Ivan if his ganna stop the two before they got badly injured.

But as Zak looked at Ivan's expression, he seemed to be smiling with a tear and the rest of the guests just seemed to not care and just dodged any possible magic outburst from those two.

Ivan - this really reminds me how me and Benson fight from the past...

Fay - yeah, it was so funny and destructive at the same time *smiles*

Zak - wait wha-

Clay - hey Zak! come join us in the buffey, they have tasty shortcakes

Zak was still a little concerned but his stomach was already growling so much, like why not join the others at the buffet instead worrying about that fight. Zak happily approached them where Sam and Luvis greeted Zak along with him greeting the two.

All of them have a lovely conversation while eating from the buffet. Meanwhile Benson who was in a form of another specie was watching the whole thing and was also touch how his nephew was literally like him. Getting to completely stupid argumemts, but overall in that he was so happy and proud knowing his nephew have really grow up in age.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

As the two were still fighting, Lucy suddenly flew over at the celebration creating a gastly fire to which the two idiots finally stopped their fighting. Everyone who saw the new guardian that is Lucy went to bow down as she landed at the hall where she comes to join in the celebration along with eating some of the buffet at the table.