🌷 [Oˡᵈ Mᵉᵐᵒʳᶤᵉˢ] քǟʀȶ 28

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ ɪs ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Back to the present

ln Darryl's Dream

After Zak went to a visit at the cottage, Both of his parents have agreed to let Zak visit Darryl once in a while so he can explore the enchanted realm and visit the other lands of the creatures. When Zak of course heard that he was thrilled that his new boring life will be very exciting indeed.

As soon as the day was over Darryl had their meal and was a bit sleepy and realized that he needed to gain back his energy. So he told his parents he will go ahead and sleep for a bit which they nodded and told their son to have a good sleep.

Once Darryl got into his room and lay down at his bed he then looked at the mirror once again seeing his emerald eyes which... Why does he wonder.

Darryl - why are my eyes different from my parents and the others...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Author's Note

For those who read way too fast, skip a few chapters and don't understand the story.

I mentioned that Ivan's eye is Emethis, Fay is blue. Meaning Darryl has the only Emerald eye in the entire world and as for Dream i'm gonna make his eyes gray. Just for this story alright.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

As Darryl went to sleep, Everything went dark.. yet Darryl saw a little butterfly which was green, This isn't the first time that happened to Darryl in fact this actually happened almost 1 week of his birthday that every year he dream about this green butterfly and followed it to one open field with a little patio which there was a girl with black hair and her clothing was black with red lining.

As Darryl approaches the field once again there he can see his mysterious friend and starts to run over to her and she invites him to have a cup of tea with her and muffins. Darryl thanked her for her generosity as he started to sit down and she poured Darryl some caramel tea.

??? - what does it feel like to be 14 years old?

Darryl - honestly... i feel like i'm more curious to our world

??? - *smiles* well that's a good thing knowing if your going to be the new ruler of your realm you at least need to know the truth not just the knowledge

Darryl - *sips tea* haha, why do you keep mentioning the ruler part? i mean sure i will become future chief in two years but your saying like i will become a high ruler like a king or whatever

As she heard him speak that, she went to put down her tea and gave Darryl a little pat on his head as she remind him that times like this are now happy but he should remember that their will be a day where the people he love might begin and its up to him to save and protect him.

Darryl was just casually laughing at the girl which she suddenly summons up a paper and brought it to Darryl. Darryl was confused about what this paper was but as he read it he was surprised at what he just discovered.

Darryl - what is this spell... this isn't just a reincarnation spell!

??? - correct, this is what you call a revival spell, you might need this one day