💘 [Mᵉᵃᶰᵗ ᵗᵒ Bᵉ] քǟʀȶ 47

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴇɴᴇʀɑᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ɑ ʀᴇᴘᴇɑᴛᴇᴅ ᴘɑsᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Everyone - . . .

Darryl - so.. that is basically what happened...

After Darryl told his story of what happened, he wasn't that surprised how the others would react considering all of them were shocked and in pure disbelief, like all of them started arguing how was that even possible for Zak to have Dark magic.

Knowing he is just human and never in their life can sense a human can be born with Dark magic, Darryl also argues with them that. That was the reason why he started to panic and get all scared as Nick asked Darryl if he was just hallucinating.

Of course Darryl wasn't hallucinating that all of what he said was all true and saw it from his own eyes that he did see Zak acting up with Dark magic.

Darryl was still arguing to them that what he witnessed was all true which his friends except Clay was yelling about how that was merely impossible, Clay has other thoughts in his mind which made George notice and asked Clay what was wrong, then he finally spoke up.

Clay - was Zak hurt...

Darryl - what? no i don't think so-

Clay - im talking about his feelings Darryl...

Darryl - Clay were talking about a big situation here and all you care about is his feelings!-

Darryl was suddenly cut off by a big slap from Clay as it made Darryl fall from the ground and made everyone shocked. All four of them looked at Clay and yelled why he did that but George stood up for his husband as he slammed the class table and told them to calm down.

Clay began to cry out which made all of them surprised as Darryl asked why was he crying, then soon enough Clay started explaining his past situation that even if he may be speaking out of this situation but Clay still asked Darryl if he even considered thinking about Zak's feelings.

Darryl was confused to why was he saying all those stuff but Clay wasn't done arguing as he kept on crying and explain why he never consider calming Zak down because he knew he was just as scared as Darryl, knowing Zak may have those powers but Clay asked if Darryl have even think or realize how scared he was when he witness his uncontrollable power.

Darryl was stund as Clay said all those stuff which he looked away but still debated that Zak has Dark magic and absolute dangerous yet Clay kept on saying to Darryl if thats how he really feels for Zak... just because he has Dark magic doesn't give him the right to mistreat him and call him a monster.

As Clay told everyone that he was still human and when he encounter Puffy and finding out the truth that she was a witch. Clay told them everything about how he mistreated his mother and even called her a monster too, he used to shout, yell and curse at her as to why she took him and his brother.

But he should have looked at the other perspective too because Puffy did her best to love, care and protect them. As she acted like a real mother than that imposter bitch, that he even asked Karl if he could bring him back in time to slap his bitching self that Puffy was an absolute mother but.

Puffy said to Clay he doesn't need to because this was a wild experience for both of them knowing, he can learn from his past to never judge people that quickly because they only heard rumors, or stories and not actually looking at the truth.