🌒 [Wᶤᵗᶜʰᵉʳʸ Cᵉˡᵉᵇʳᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ] քǟʀȶ 6

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ɢɪғᴛ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

It was another day for the Halo family, Fay was at the fond talking to some mermaids and wondering what was happening at the outside, because for the mermaids they have a special sapphire crown that let them teleport to the enchanted realm over to the regular realm to see the outside world.

Mermaid Yem - umm... trust me Lady Fay you do not wanna see what is happening outside...

Fay - what if people want our help? i can't always be at hiding!

Mermaid Seria - Lady Fay trust us... its safer for you and Ivan to stay...

Fay - i.. i know but-

Witch Darryl - Mom Mom!

Fay and the mermaids suddenly saw young Darryl rushing over to their direction and the mermaids quickly waved at him. Darryl finally managed to walk over to his mom and Fay quickly picked him up asking why his son is in such a hurry so Darryl just giggled and told his Mom that one of the pixies brought out a letter and his Dad is requesting her so she can see it too.

Fay have a curiosity up on her mind thinking what kind of letter was that so he just told the mermaids that she needed to be excuse to check on the urgent message. The mermaids happily noded to Lady Fay and wishes her goodbye, and with that Fay waves at the mermaids and went to walk back into the cottage where she saw her husband just casually reading the letter.

Fay - you called for me honey?

Ivan - oh yes my love, we have a letter coming from Puffy

Fay - oh really, It's been so long since i last see her, i wonder what news she brought that is so urgent

Ivan - honey your not gonna believe this but Puffy invited us for both of his sons Witch Exchanges

Fay - WHAT!??

Fay could not believe what she just heard and she went over to put Darryl on the cauldron and went to grab the letter to confirm what she just heard and as to her surprise it was actually true but the invitation only said the celebration, time and date not the reason of how he got his sons.

Darryl on the other hand was just using his magic to make the cauldron float and Ivan laughing seeing his son so silly but after that Fay was just excited she gets to see Puffy again as well as his two new sons so Darryl can have a few friends to play with at his age.

Fay - oh wow, the invitation said it will be later on at 2 am

Ivan - well then, we might as well get dressed up and teach our son not to use ant chaotic magic...

Fay - why? it's fun honey

Ivan - dear stars no...

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Nightfall was here and the witches were all dressed up for the upcoming ceremony that was held. The reason why the time is 2 am is because a certaine of kingdoms or villages have curfew that they are only allowed to stay outside till 11pm at night. If they pass that time they will either get cruel punishment and that's where the witches' time is a perfect time for them to go out but they will use disguises or invisibility potions.