⚰️ [Rᵒʸᵃˡ Fᵘᶰᵉʳᵃˡ] քǟʀȶ 23

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ ɪs ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

As the day wasn't even sunset, Darryl literally have a horrible excuse how to get home early knowing it was just 3 at noon and Zak.... who was too scared to go home knowing he broke the window but how can he get so scared knowing his doppelganger is literally inside the castle with his daily schedule yet Zak still has his guilt trip.

Zak - m..maybe i..ill go home when curfew r..really starts.. *goes to the forest and plays with the pixies*

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

While the real Zak was busy hiding like a bitch he is, Lucifer was just walking his way at his castle ignoring his royal duties knowing after his window broke down because of his son stupidity yet he cant get mad knowing he treasure his son deeply so he just let them be and try to act that he doesn't know.

Yet he stopped, and remembered that he needs to do something to ensure his son's innocent mind or hiding the truth. Lucifer walks his way up to his son's royal etiquette lesson where his tutor along with his Nanny was there keeping him a close eye.

Once the two saw the Duke they immediately bowed and Lucifer told them that they are excuse for the day since he want his son not to over pressure himself. The two noded and thanked his highness before leaving the room as Lucifer takes his son book and patted his head.

Duke Lucifer - hello my little cloud, are you feeling tired?

Lord Zak - yeah... why do I even need to learn this stuff if I already have good manners!

Duke pov Lucifer - *sweats a bit* please think again son...

Duke Lucifer - w..well it's important for a young boy like you so... learning extra manners is great!

Lord Zak - oh... ok... also why did you come here papa? don't you have paper works

Duke Lucifer - well, I always have time to check on you and besides... you need sleep

Lord Zak - how can I sleep when I literally heard gunshots! what was that anyway w...wa..y- *falls asleep*

As Lucifer heard his son mention the gunshot he then covered his son's forehead and eyes which made Zak confused but as Lucifer removed his hands from Zak. Zak felt a bit sleepy and suddenly fell asleep while Lucifer carried him all the way to his room and laid him down as well as he put his blanket on and patted his son's head with a gentle smile.

Duke Lucifer - have a good sleep my little cloud *smiles*

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was finally sunset well more like night time has fallen and Zak finally has the courage to go back home because the pixies helped him how to not fucking screw up a lie which give him half courage. As Zak said his code word Red Rover he then teleported to his room where he saw his double literally sleeping.

Zak - huh, that's odd... don't I usually have classes at this hour?

Zak was a bit confused yet he can just receive the memories from his double so he could know what he did the whole day. Once Zak grabs a hold of his necklace the cloud version of him disappears and all his memory is transferred to Zak.