🏵️ [Cᵒᵐᶤᶰᵍ ᵒᶠ Aᵍᵉ] քǟʀȶ 42

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴇɴᴇʀɑᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ɑ ʀᴇᴘᴇɑᴛᴇᴅ ᴘɑsᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

After the unexpected celebration that had happened, the witches were truly amazed that there can be a 3rd partner for the spiritual butterflies which have never truly been possible. But I guess the world has many secret's to offer and for them to add this into their history books.

The three were happy knowing they can be together and Darryl wrote all of that for Zak to read while he was still in another country for business purposes that he wishes he could have come but somehow he can't even if he uses his cloud version because he needed to learn some responsibility.

But of course the two wrote back every day or every hour because of how close the two are, Zak even wrote down to what happened to Sam that after all the effort, hard work and loyalty he did for the kingdom. His father promoted him to be the head of the Royal nights.

Which means he will serve the kingdom and will be officially ranked as Lord which was a great opportunity for him since he can now get a better house after what Ponk did. Since his now titled as lord everyone see him now as one of the nobles and fear him now more and announce that he finally found his son Clay.

Darryl also wrote the letter that Clay told him he will be staying with his Dad only on weekends because he wanted to spend time on weekdays with his training to become a full fledged witch, taking care of his little brother Noah and still wanted to hangout with his fiance along with his adoptive mother.

Zak was relieved that everything was resolved and he even mentioned that Sam was trying to persuade Ponk to actually make him to at least date him but of course they both know Ponk still needs a lot more time since he's still scared of Sam yet deep down he was just locking his feelings.

Darryl - hmm.. not to mentioned, Ponk even said they both kissed but the spiritual butterfly didn't appear so maybe Ponk's reason was... their not meant to be soulmate... kinda sad *keeps writing*

But over all their day to day life was going smoothly but a lot more busier so you could say it's not everyday the two can see each other because they growing up fast and both have their own responsibility, but even if their busy they still write letters everyday if they didn't meet up to catch up what was happened.

For the past month the two just sat at the meadow enjoying each other's presence and their feelings grew more even if they rarely see each other now. But Darryl told him everything about the celebration of his friends coming of age that he didn't include George because it's still funny for him to see those two quarrel sometimes.

As they meet up this friday, the two just hang out at the village in secret and buying a few stuff then after the day the two decided to rest the whole afternoon just chatting and laughing, when Darryl told Zak as he was resting onto his shoulder and his right arm hugging him Close as they lay down at the grassy meadow enjoying the sunset.

Darryl - Zak, i'll turn 16 in two years, will you be able to attend?

Zak - what type of question is that, of course i'll attend!!

Darryl - do you promise... cause we're both very busy and I.. I feel like we're getting further and further away from each other-

Zak immediately sat up as he went to hug Darryl tight to stop him from even crying as he told Darryl, that would never happen and never ever plan to because he was his best friend and he promised he would keep their friendship last forever.