💫[Nᵉʷ Eˣᵖᵉʳᶤᵉᶰᶜᵉ] քǟʀȶ 9

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ɢɪғᴛ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Witch Clay - WHAT!!!

Clay did not expect such an answer coming from the Viscount and seeing the smug face on George's face. But then again Aine thought this was funny and would be a good chance for her son to have a bit of company for him and also would be great for the two to catch up before their wedding starts.

So Aine has a big smile and tells Puffy she will get triple payment and get to leave work a bit early if he lets Clay come with her to work everyday. Puffy's eyes sparkled when she heard her payment triple increase but suddenly thought that he still has his younger son to look after.

George and Luvis replied telling Puffy that she can also bring him along, that way the two can have a fun playdate and can also explore the manner so they won't get bored at home. Puffy was in pure joy at how nice Viscount Luvis was and accepted the offer while Clay was in panic mode.

Witch Clay - m..mom y..you can't be s..serious right?

Witch Noah - why aren't you happy brother? We're gonna explore a big mansion!!!

Witch Clay - b..but-

Witch Noah - come on... do it for mom, she will get triple salary

Witch Aine - please Clay, my son really needs a friend

Witch Clay - b..but what about Darryl?? or maybe the other noble kids!!!

Witch Darryl - yeah i do visit him sometimes but i kinda hate those snobby rich kids... so i mainly focus on my studies...

Clay once again felt this was a good idea and felt like his brother and his mom were just mocking him at this point, which is true but still funny for both of them to see Clay get all smuggered by George. At that point Puffy and Noah have their puppy eyes begging Clay to agree and darn well he cant resist both of their puppy eyes.

So he shrugs it off and sighs in disappointment before nodding at them which made Puffy and the others cheer, well except for the Halo family since they already know what type of person George is when he wants something. So Darryl gave a few advice for Clay and whisper something to him before his torture begins tomorrow.

Witch Darryl (whisper) - if i were you... I should learn a freeze spell in case George goes all out...

Witch Clay (whisper) - w..what do you mean all out?

Witch Darryl (whisper) - lets just say... if George ever forces you at any type of challenge just lose on purpose... He is really a sore loser and gets easily out of control of his magic

Clay understood and thanked Darryl but he asked him one simple thing which he asked Clay what was the favor. Clay asked Darryl how to cast a freeze spell since he is new to being a witch and does not properly know how to use his wand which made Darryl giggled a bit how funny it would be if Clay messed up one simple spell.

So Darryl snaps his finger causing a quilt and paper to appear then he boths grabs the item that he appears and writes the best beginner spell along with the teleportation spell which can be tricky but will do the job right if the manner ever get exploded again.

Witch Clay - what do you mean by... explode...

Witch Darryl - nothing *smiles*