❤️💙 [Fᶤᵍʰᵗ Bᵉᵗʷᵉᵉᶰˢ Sᶤᵈᵉ] քǟʀȶ 46

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴇɴᴇʀɑᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ɑ ʀᴇᴘᴇɑᴛᴇᴅ ᴘɑsᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Benson or you could say Joe, was out at the farmer's market at the north side of the village to buy a few medicine for the Duke because after last night's event. It mostly draine out his magic as it affects the human body causing Lucifer to get sick.

Benson absolutely hates going to the village, well ever since the Duke made one eventful night at the prince party which till now is still the main topic and everywhere he goes he is surrounded by a lot of people who were whispering behind his back about the forbidden love that they created.

Villager 6 (whisper) - isn't that the head butler joe? oh my god he's incredibly young!

Benson pov 💢 - bitch... i'm over 200 years old-

Villager 34 (whisper) - oh can you just imagine.. a duke and a faithful loyal servant.. can't be destined together because of some certain law

Villager 23 (whisper) - oh i feel so bad yet so romantic! I totally support them and hope their love grew~

Bensom pov - do you people have a death wish... if so i can literally-

Sam - hey joe! *waves*

Benson suddenly saw Sam now dressing up as a formal a noble which he wore in green, so Ben try to calm down his nerve and went back to his formal attitude as he bowed to Lord Sam which made him awkward seeing Benson just bowed to him when last time he was bowing at him.

Sam - please don't do that... It's still weird whenever people greet me so formally..

Benson - well can you blame them? you are now captain of the royal guards and titled as lord, of course your status is a noble not a commoner now

Sam - I know but.. it's still weird..

Benson - *smiles* well better get used to it, because you you need to learn how to be a proper noble plus a file of work now

Sam - goddamn it..

The two of them started laughing about how ridiculous everything was after the ball, which is really one unexpected event knowing he didn't just found his son but also met a few new friends who taught him the truth and not blinded anymore by others' rumors.

Benson was glad Sam was not getting deceive anymore and knowing whats the true right and wrong, As the two were walking at the market he asked Benson why was he at the market witj a bunch of medicine which he sigh in annoyance and told Sam that his this stupid Duke wait outside at the raine for his son to come home and at the morning he got a cold.

Sam snaps a finger and suddenly remembers why he wanted to approach Joe, so he politely asked him what happened to Zak because when Darryl returned back to his party he started to feel very upset and cried which caused the party to end early.

After hearing that made Benson quite upset knowing his nephew was sad but.. what can he do knowing this type of situation isn't his business or can be resolved by magic. This type of situation needs an understanding between friends which the two need to talk about.

But who in the fuck would talk about a night like that... like Zak's eyes suddenly turned red and has black magic like Ha! This type of situation is really going to be difficult for both of them especially if there is 2 years left before the 3rd awakening of the Aurora.