✝️ [Eᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ Eᶰᵈˢ Hᵉʳᵉ] ⚰️ քǟʀȶ 69

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

After hearing what Heinry said, Zak widen his eyes and back away as he yelled out he won't do it, Heinry knew Zak won't do it because obviously what he said was clearly out of line, and that who ever he said this from will obviously freak out.

Heinry then smirks as he grabs Zak as the vest telling him he has no other choice, because as of right now all of the witches are being killed, hunted down and been looked down, it's only a matter of time until their existence is gone, and when it does.. those demons will wipe out the entire world and nothing will be left.

Zak - M..Me and Darryl can still save it! we can!

Heinry - how are you able to do that with only my powers? you need my sister aka Darryl's dark magic to seal the gate and take out their main leader.. once the door breaks down.. Everything won't be just history..

What Heinry said was all true, The fact that he said it won't just be history, is what he ment their won't be anyone to tell the history if every living thing will be gone and only those demons will remain.

Zak still refuses and told Heinry how can those two save the world that they created if Darryl was dead as he hit him with common sense, It true Lucifer did thought about that but it's already hard for Zak to understand if he keeps yapping and yelling non stop, and all its left for Heinry is use his mind control to make Zak do it or realize.

Because he can't keep time frozen forever as even those light creatures are starting to move from this control. So Heinry did the only logical thing to do as he grabs Zak at his neck collar and immediately lift him up as it chokes him a little and struggles so much.

Zak - l..let g..go!-

Heinry - forgive me son.. but im doing this for everyone's sake..

Heinry's eyes then started glowing as he use it to mind controlled Zak, This was the only option left he have in order to save his and Rosella's world as he have to use force and the last remaining magic he have knowing this time freeze spell cant hold it forever as Heinry senses those light creatures are starting to break free from this spell.

As soon as he clarified Zak, Zak went silent and stood still making Heinry put him back down as Zak's eyes turned bright red and brought daylight with a smirk on his face.

Heinry - So Zak, do you understand it now?

Zak noded making Heinry smile as he then snapped his finger causing the time to go back to normal along with the chaos, Darryl was screaming and having one pitiful face as he looked over to Zak begging for help.

Zak didn't have much of an expression as he just started to walk over to Darryl making him smile and knew Zak was there to help him, but unexpectedly.. when Zak approached Darryl as he began to talk.

Zak then pulled out his iron sword and went to stab Darryl right thru his stomach making not just him but everyone who was watching shock and some that are closed to him filled with disbelief and horor.

Darryl - Z..Zaky w..what-

The people that were closed to Darryl watch from a distance as George, Karl and Nick was hidden at the crowd disguise as normal villagers filled with disbelief, Aswell as the others.