☀️[Tʳᵘᵗʰ Hᵘʳᵗˢ]🌕 քǟʀȶ 65

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

After that little talk the two have, they both made their vows to never lie and kept something from one another because they really want to have trust in their relationship, And Darryl try his best to earn Zak's trust the right way this time by always be truthful and trying not to repeat what his ancestor has done.

With all that set in done, Winter has finally arrived and the people are gathering up winter supplies to last them for a whole month, and since it was now winter then there are a few works which means Zak and Darryl have more time to spend with each other rather than work.

Zak returned back to his castle to visit his father more often because it's close to the enchanted realm so he and Darryl can see each other like the good old times. So far everything went smoothly since the winter cold is keeping the door shut from those light creatures.

Giving a lot of the witches some breaks as well, Upon of all that goresome madness, Heinry kept checking the moon every single night for a chance that the third aurora rising would rise and it seems to him that his time is almost at its end.

Heinry - spring is almost here, I always feel bad whenever i take a life from my people, but their sacrifices will be worth it

Benson - Master, your tea is ready

Heinry - alright, thank you

As Heinry and Benson sit down and have a lovely tea at the bright moon sky, Heinry then snaps his fingers causing an illusion mirror to pop up and watch over Karl, Alex and Nick that were preparing for their wedding day this spring.

Heinry - such a lovely couple *smiles*

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Over the winter break, the people celebrated their holiday and were preparing for spring, because that's the day where there will be a huge event and festival to celebrate the kingdom's first ruler and give them freedom.

Zak went got a chance to grab his old necklace from his old room at the Diamond castle and use it more often now like before, mostly because he wanted to escape royal duties since his coronation is in spring and a lot of documents that need to be done, so he let his old cloud doppelganger to do his work while he visit the enchanted realm to hang out with Darryl and his friends to at least help the three future newly weds.

Zak - this is so exciting! i never attend a witches wedding before *smiles*

George - you're absolutely going to love this type of wedding, because this is the only wedding ceremony where you won't just sit around listening to a boring pastor and just wait for the groom and bride to kiss and be done with it...

Clay - it's true, me and George wedding was spectacular, when i walked the ile my Dad had to fight along some of my sand illusion because its tradition, and we get to dance in flames also throwing some of the dessert at other people's faces

Darryl - not to mentioned the fairies blessed the newly weds with their magic making everything come to life and just join the fun, only when the wedding is over

Zak - wow, those all sound so amazing! is it possible if we also have our wedding here Darryl?

Darryl - of course Zak, if that's what you- y..y..you.. WHAT!!!