♠️ [Pᵃᶤᶰᶠᵘˡˡ Rᵉᵃˡᶤᵗʸ] քǟʀȶ 68

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Benson heads his way over to the other room where Ivan was kneeling down and both of his hands were chained up, at the other side of the room you could hear Sam screaming to Lucifer to release him yet what he doesn't know is that Heinry is in his own control.

Heinry - never would have thought he can be this loud..

Benson - well he is bound to get released later on, but for now.. my main goal is taking my revenge..

Ivan - i guess in the end.. you really did manage to win our rivalry Benson..

Benson - no.. i can never win against you.. you do realize you can easily break those chains yet you decide to be a coward and surrender *pulls sword*

Ivan - oh really? hmm.. *cheerful smile* I didn't notice these were ordinary chains, why didn't you tell me sooner, old friend?

Benson was pissed hearing that from Ivan so he went to kick his face hard, causing Ivan to cough off blood, yet he still gave in a cheerful smile as Benson got even more pissed as he continued to beat up Ivan while Heinry was on the other side of the room, trying to comfort Lucifer.

After a while when Ivan was beaten up, Benson gave up as he knelt to the ground crying as he asked Ivan why he was still being so cheerful, Benson told Ivan that he was about to take his life yet why.. just why is he smiling and not using his powers to even fight back.

Ivan, who heard that, frowned and asked Benson to look at him. Once Benson did he saw Ivan crying but still having a bright smile as ever. As Ivan told Benson that.. what he did and his ancestor was truly unforgivable and that he deserves to perish into this world.

Lady Azalea who was the great manticor already told him his faith, which he did not object to and knew that he had to pay for his ancestor's crime and hurting his best friend. So ever since he knew about this he was scared yet had a goal.. to lead his son to become a great ruler one day and the reason why he didn't tell Fay and Darryl the truth.

Is because Ivan wanted them to seek their own happiness at the later end, He loved Fay with all his heart and doesn't want to lose her, yet even at the end he still can't win him over to Lucifer, stealing her from Lucifer was indeed a scumbag move yet.. the oracle did mentioned that he should take Fay as his wife knowing the born leader will be in their hands.

Ivan - and this is why I hate fate, because all it does is hurt others.. Lucifer and I were just born to train our sons to become rulers and once our purpose is done then so is our life, do you get it now Benson?

Benson - now I know why my sister chose to leave this world...

Ivan - yes, and i can't blame her, beside.. at least she will be happy with Lucifer, the man who really deserve her

Benson - Pfft- i cant believe the great Ivan Halo really just said that.. and imagine if both Zak and Darryl find out

Ivan - trust me.. they will not like it.. plus they will die at the end anyway (Fay & Lucifer), so Zak and Darryl can still be together in this world

Benson - *sigh* still weird

Ivan - please.. just end me now before I feel the second hand embarrassment..