💘 [Fᶤᶰᵃˡˡʸ Tᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ] քǟʀȶ 60

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗*

After the meeting has ended, all of them proceed to take into action as the royal's asked some of the witches if they are willing to volunteer to be guards during daytime when the creatures go lurking and seek out their victims.

A Lot of the witches volunteer which the royals were happy they are willing to protect their kingdoms. And so when the royals returned home, the witches follow along and be the kingdom's guardian until the door of light finally breaks in the 3rd rising of the aurora.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

When Darryl and Zak returned home, Darryl went to transform back into his butler outfit and fell down at the bed feeling tired, making Zak worried as he sat down beside him and stroked his hair asking if he needed anything.

Darryl shook his head no, saying that he was fine and just a little tired after that meeting, then the three bunnies woke up by the sudden thud noise and jumped out of their basket and went to snuggle at Darryl's messed up hair, making him smile.

Darryl - aww don't worry bunnies, i just need sleep and i'll be energize tomorrow

Zak - I thought witches don't sleep for more than one hour? *smirks*

Darryl - *giggles* well you can agree that meeting was troublesome... plus i need to update my schedule

As Darryl turns around and looks up while he raises his hands up, Zak manages to hold his hand making his way closer to Darryl as it makes him blush and asks his highness what's wrong.

At that point he just frowned and went to cuddle Darryl as the two were both laying down now at the side of the bed where Darryl gets even more confused and getting harder to read what is Zak's intention.

Zak - is it possible.. for you to call me Zaky again?

Darryl - u..umm.. why did you say that your highness..

Zak - I'm jealous..

Darryl - wait, jealous? of what?

Zak - you calling Wilbur Wilby..

Darryl got silent and just asked him why he was even jealous at that stupid topic. But Zak just explained that he can no longer hide his feelings, it's true he wanted to forget Darryl but his heart still dont want to as everytime he sees him with Wilbur, it made him angry and the result was him almost literally killing Wilbur.

Darryl does understand that situation but he told Zak about his future to benefit his kingdom yet Zak doesnt want that to happen now because he doesn't want to keep lying to himself, he loves Darryl with all his heart and when he talks and listens to Layla carefully.

It made some sense that she is willing to sacrifice her deed, come out to her people as one of the witches even by all means if it gets her killed or thrown her out. Zak realizes that it's because of Darryl that made him the man today, that he was the reason his life changes, with full of laughter, fun, friends, and most importantly love.

So Zak asked Darryl to give him one more chance, he doesn't have to say anything but if he looked at him right now then he promise to treat him better and deserve his full love, but if he gets up and didn't look back then he will understands and will leave him alone to be happy with Wilbur.