📃 [Rᵒʸᵃˡ Iᶰᵛᶤᵗᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ] քǟʀȶ 35

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟɪᴀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

After Sam thanked the Duke for all of his help he had done, he bowed to his highness along with Lucifer giving him a warm smile and also told him that he should join his beloved at the dining hall to eat. Considering he never had the chance to eat as well because of the accident.

Sam say his gratitude to the Duke and one butler has escorted Sam to the dining hall to further discuss or at least tell ponk about the news. As soon as Sam left, Lucifer used his powers to shut the door and even lock it, because his familiar has flown inside and transformed back to his human self as he bowed to his knees to his master.

Lucifer - did you get it?

Joe - yes Master

Joe gets up and hands Lucifer one of Darryl's stuff, that is what you call a blaze rod, he smiles knowing this will be the ticket to help Zak formally invite his friend at the ball and get a chance to finally meet him and give him his warm appreciation.

Even though Darryl has his sister's reincarnated powers as well as her emerald eyes. His still wasn't her... and he doesn't want to ruined his son's friendship, yet... he has to keep there bond high like the sun and moon in order for Darryl to open his true power and for himself that is Heinry could finally be free and reunite with his sister.

Lucifer - bring this to Zak's room, and once he left, please prepare the royal carriage

Joe - understood master

Joe grabs the blaze rod and transform back to his raven form and he flew of to lord's Zak room, were he place the item at his desk making sure he saw it. Once he heard the doorknob turn he immediately vanished and for Zak to walk into his room after so much work load he gave him just because it was his coming of age.

Zak immediately flopped into his bed as he complained that why is everyone giving him so much pressure on his special day like it's his birthday and he was supposed to be taking a break and resting yet they gave so much more work even the dressing was more work then sorting tax documents.

As he continued to brags, Zak suddenly realized something sparkly on his desk, which he took a look at and was surprised that how in the hell did this blaze rod end up in his room and the fact Darryl mentioned this was a very important type of material into brewing potions.

Zak knew he needed to bring this to Darryl so he tried to conjure up his cloud doppelganger, but... something was wrong and his cloud version or even his necklace isn't working. It's like someone was blocking the magic of his room even though he made sure no holy items were set in his room.

Zak looked at his pocket watch and knew he was out of time before the ball started so with no hesitation and deep thinking... he needs to go to the inn that Darryl and his mother is staying at so he can return it.

Once he put on his coat and white gloves he set off to his room and went outside to get a carriage and once he left, Lucifer vanished the illusion mirror which he was watching the whole time and was the one blocking the magic.

Lucifer - even if i have a little dose of magic, Black magic is truly powerful even if i use a small portion and if, Darryl manage to awake his... then i knew he would be the one to save our realm

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

As soon as Zak have arrive at the inn where Darryl was staying, he then hop off his carriage and suddenly saw Darryl just talking to some villagers. As Zak saw his best friend he then called out his name which cought Darryl's attention to a boy that has a dark royal cloak and immediately knew that it was Zak.