🍏 [Fᶤᶰᵃˡ Gᵒᵒᵈᵇʸᵉ] քǟʀȶ 22

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ ɪs ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

The light of the crystal in the enchanted trees has glown, meaning all the higher ups have been summoned or teleported to the field of the previous guardian was and a table started appearing causing everyone of them to get closer and now discussing a meeting.

The grand Elf started chatting with sadness in his eyes how Lucifer was really a cold hearted person to let young George to witness that horrible scene which caused all the witches to look down in sadness and nodded in agreement to the grand elf.

Lilith seems to have noticed that two of the young higher ups were not at the meeting but the Grand Elder and Luvis told Lilith that they cannot attend this type of meeting knowing they were still children and doesn't need to witness this impulse.

Everyone agree and later on Ivan speak up, as he told everyone of them that by monday he will lock up all magic and make sure every witch will now be living their life as a human therefor he means to say that a witch must learn how to survive like them in order to really keep their identity safe.

Everyone agree yet Fay was a bit worried knowing she live her life as a human in her previous past and just seeing them work three their bones will be hard for the witches and may develop a hardship of an experience yet Ivan and the others say that they will do everything they can to help the witches to stay safe.

As they continue on their meeting about what Luvis learned inside Lucifer's castle and what he has said about their country in alliance which made Ivan confused why Lucifer would even want one to begin with knowing the troops at the crystal kingdom are already strong and dangerous as it seems.

Witch Aine - w..wait..

Lady Fay - what is it Aine?

Witch Aine - Fay... why isnt your father here yet?

Grand Elf - now that you mentioned it, his the only one who is not here yet-

As they were discussing about Monarch Vince aka Fay's father. Something unexpected happened when a large illusion mirror appeared and made everyone confused on who in the hell was contacting them but to their horor it was no other than Lucifer covered in blood with an innocent smile.

Chief Ivan - LUCIFER!

Duke Lucifer - hey there old friend! nice seeing you all at the old guardian's territory

Witch Lilith - YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER WHAT OR HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO SUMMON OF A ILLUSION MIRROR!

Duke Lucifer - oh? isn't it already obvious my friend *snaps fingers*

As Lucifer gave out his signal, the illusion mirror faced towards the other side where no other than Monarch Vince was tied up covered in his own blood creating a puddle around him which caused the others, mostly Fay, with so much fear and got sick.

Fay started crying over his fathers name but Lucifer walked toward Vince and started kicking his stomach causing Vince to vomit out more blood and made Fay scream in horror.

Chief Ivan - Fay!.. LUCIFER JUST WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO HIM!

Duke Lucifer - oh because I was bored... Luvis and his son got home so soon and i was really enjoying our time... hut poor little George just had his curiosity and witness something dreadful *giggles maniacly*