💝 [Hᵘʳᵗᶠᵘˡˡ Iᶰᵗᵉʳᵃᶜᵗᶤᵒᶰ] քǟʀȶ 29

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ ɪs ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

With Ponk

After about 5 years, Ponk stay distant of going outside in the morning knowing if he ever encounter Samnook again, he would really ended up losing another arm or his life to the fact he still can't get over his past trauma with him... So he just been taking care of his two nephews sometimes since Puffy also took those two too work while his sister goes out to Viscount Luvis mansion.

But today wasn't such a good day for Ponk since so many witches requested fire stone and lava flower to brew some potions. That Ponk has a lot of them knowing how excellent is gardening skills is even with just one arm. He really can't deny it since they would pay alot for it so he just sight and pack a ton of them as he rod of to make his delivery.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

After delivery

Ponk - phew.. they really stack up my orders... goddamn it now it's midnight and I promise both of my nephew's i'll help them with their casting spells..

As Ponk was being frustrated by a full day of delivery... He didn't realize he was in the territory of the witch hunters where they set traps to capture witches and to Ponk unlucky surprise he was gonna get the worst trauma he ever had.

Sam - fire

As Sam stated his orders a bunch of arrows started flying over to Ponk causing Ponk to immediately summon a fire shield around him immediately from the sudden attack. As some of the arrows burn to a crisp Ponk starts to panic and gets up from his broom and try to fly quickly yet Sam was prepared for this kind of situation so he told the other soldiers to open fire their guns and a quick stealth move.

Ponk was in a tight spot and now realize he took a rought at the enemies teritory and his life is truly fucked up. With no other option left he needs to use force magic to at least take a bit of injury to the humans so he can escape quickly because a teleportation spells take at least 2 arms to cast and he forgot to pack a teleportation gem.

Ponk - Please! i don't wanna harm you guys i just wanted to go home!

Sam - *stund* that voice...

Knight 1 - sir were loading our amo, were firing right away

Sam - WAIT STO-

Before Sam took his orders the gun shots were already triggered to point directly at Ponk. Ponk quickly dodge it and use his powers to burn some of the bullets but one suddenly hits his chest causing Ponk to fall off his broom as his eyes looked directly at the blue moon and his broom crying with tears knowing this is the end for him.

Ponk - n..no please.. I'm not ready to die.. I still wanna live and see my sister and my two nephews grow up... Please i don't want to die y... yet I-

Sam pov - goddamn it..

Sam clench his fist as he sigh in frustration knowing he was gann something very much syupid, So started rushing in to where Ponk would fall and as he started running he then grabs a few small smoke bombs and threw it everywhere at his troops so they can blindly not see what will Sam do.

As Ponk was close to falling to the ground Sam then jumped way up high to catch Ponk and safely landed on the ground as Sam breathes heavily knowing he had managed to save his beloved as he looked at his eyes.