🌼 [Fᶤᶰᵃˡ Gᵒᵒᵈᵇʸᵉˢ] քǟʀȶ 67

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Everyone was mortified after seeing George turn himself into a dark witch, by his scream and anger, it seems like he really broke himself just witnessing his own husband's death, right in front of him.

George started summoning up nightmare magic as the golden sand which is known to illustrate dream has now turned into dark asses symbolizing his dark power, George went into a rampage and creating giants and managing to crush everything he sees while having tears.

Darryl tried to scream up for George and beg to stop but George was being consumed by the dark he had as it took over his entire mind, only because of the hatred and loss he felt. Everyone that was at the ceremony screams out because how frightened they all were and Darryl has no choice but to use his magic by force.

Darryl gets up from his broom and almost casts a dark spell yet his father that is Ivan, manages to summon a holy net that manages to get George and even ties him up. The net turns into a rope that manages to heal down George magic, for now at least.

Ivan - is everyone alright!?

Some of the creatures and witches nodded but those who lost their loved ones burst out crying, even Karl and Nick.. who witnessed their fiance's head get chopped off by Lucifer. Ivan went to George as he summoned his wand and pointed out, now reciting his sins.

Darryl heard his father pointing his wand directly at George and exactly knew what was ganna happened, so he went over there and quickly shielded him as he begged his father not to take away his life. Everyone who heard that was shocked and looked their way up to Ivan.

Witch Aine - Ivan.. what did Darryl mean by that..

Ivan - . . .

Witch Aine - TELL ME IVAN! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH MY SON!

Everyone was speechless yet listening carefully, Ivan refused to explain and Darryl was about to speak until Benson flew over to them and transformed his crow self to his original form making every gasp and scared. Ivan then tries to attack Benson but Benson just zaps Ivan's hand and causes his wand to flip way over to his hand.

Ben - it's a bit rude to point your wand at your best friend *grins*

Ivan - Benson.. What the hell are you doing h..here! weren't you supposed to be-

Benson - dead? oh i did die alright, but then.. my master brought me back to life and i became his familiar

Fay - but why Benson.. w..why did you turn yourself to the dark side!! what would both of our parents think-

Benson - oh? my dear sister.. didn't your beloved husband already tell you the truth about the real reason for our mothers death?..

Darryl - wait what.. Dad has something to do with grandma's death..

Ivan - . . . *looks down in shame*

Benson - awww.. does the famous Ivanrick Halo feel guilty? or feel ashamed.. Darryl, my beloved nephew.. Why don't you tell everyone what was Ivan going to do with your friend.. huh?

Darryl got silent for a moment but realized that as of right now.. he has no side because both parties are equally evil. Darryl glared at his Dad making him, and his mother shocked as Fay tried to scold Darryl for disrespecting his father yet Darryl screams at his mother telling her to listen.